What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Odd OBD Scan results

Pedro

Reaction score
I needed to disconnect the battery for job I was doing so plugged in the scanner to see what's hiding anywhere
1st up was F40A Oil level sensor no coms with ECU but is working normally & can apparently be cleared by the oil being measured
This can appear if engine temp coolant was higher than normal as I previously changed the coolant tank a long while back & have just serviced the car that was wiped clean
Then discovered 2 BSI faults P0597 intermittent thermostat control open circuit ? which I would assume would be coming from the ECU & not the BSI system ?
The other fault is passenger door module & as the central locking-window mechanism is working may mean the reverse dip for the mirror is not communicating with the BSI -Code maybe U0506?
Anyone with Peugeot planet codes for the above could maybe confirm or post them up I would be grateful for the info