What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

OCD getting into your car

M19YEA

Reaction score
It is the same with me and cars. When I buy a used one, I always look for an almost perfect one or I need to start swapping parts to make it almost perfect.
This is why I prefer to buy them new. But this is over now as none of the new cars I can afford makes me wanna have it. I'll stick to my old ones as long as the EU terror force allows it.
That’s the same path I’m on now with mine, replacing parts etc. I spent that much time looking at the rear arches I missed some things about the car I should have spotted. You could go on forever looking for the perfect one 😂

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Out of interest what are you driving at the moment for a daily?
The current version of the Volvo S60 with the T5 engine (250 ponnies). It is the version without speed limiter and with the old software. The newer versions are limited at 180 kmh and have that bug-infested Android Auto Operating System. That alone is the reason I would never buy another new Volvo.

M19YEA

Reaction score
The current version of the Volvo S60 with the T5 engine (250 ponnies). It is the version without speed limiter and with the old software. The newer versions are limited at 180 kmh and have that bug-infested Android Auto Operating System. That alone is the reason I would never buy another new Volvo.
I did think about c30 a while back but I changed my mind.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Volvo builds great cars. Not all of them, but most of them.

So, what is the next OCD with the RCZ? The steering wheel? :)

Michael bull

Reaction score
All of my motoring life, having had cars with sports seats I have always taken care when stepping into the car to avoid damage or wear to the bolster, I have also been a little ocd with the sills and where the key is in my hand when opening the drivers door to avoid scratches to the bodywork.

How many people on here if any, are like me, or am I just crazy or simply over the top?

I have to admit with the R I am extra careful, those seats are a work of art.
I am exactly the same

Claret63

Reaction score
Volvo builds great cars. Not all of them, but most of them.

So, what is the next OCD with the RCZ? The steering wheel? :)

Funny you should mention that, exactly that lol, I have always ensured clean hands before driving the Z, plus trainers only to preserve minimum wear to pedals and the carpet.

Thinking about it, I must be crazy 🙃

M19YEA

Reaction score
Yes steering wheel next, I’m on the hunt for custom one carbon and grey Alcantara

Kenneth

Reaction score
Funny you should mention that, exactly that lol, I have always ensured clean hands before driving the Z, plus trainers only to preserve minimum wear to pedals and the carpet.

Thinking about it, I must be crazy 🙃
I wear desert boots most of the time. They are good for a bit of heel toe as the soles don’t slip.

I did attempt to drive it in a pair of Chelsea boots that have leather soles, on a wet day. That wasn’t so good 😐