What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

number plates

A

Anonymous

changed my numberplates 6 weeks ago to the raised carbon gel numbers, and they looked the bees knees. after a while the gel part of the numbers started to fall off. the supplier sent me some replacements but same happened again.
have now changed the plates again for pressed out aluminium type with 3D stile lettering, and am more than pleased. :dance:

A

Anonymous

They are well good :clap:

Shame about your Gels :eusa-think:

I'm sure you know, although make sure you keep your original plates in the boot.

:law-policered:
Cops also love cool :cool: Number Plates and enjoy having a real close look.
Often, having the original set in the boot, with a little grovelling and a "I won't do it again Officer" type statement sees you on your way.

The "Credit System" that is in place for Cops is now seriously reducing these type of "let-offs" and it's really easy credits for nothing for them. Applies to Seat Belts, using Mobiles, (illegally) Tinted Windows, etc.
I was rather surprised to hear that Cops have a "quota" that they have to achieve as well :eek:

A

Anonymous

My son has just put the pressed plates on his Astra.
i wasnt sure how they would look, i thought they may be a bit old fashioned, but now they have been fitted they look great. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

manelin said:
i guess here in belgium we are 10 years behind

A number plate style can really alter the front and rear end look in my opinion.