What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Now you have your car What Extra would you have got?

A

Anonymous

I'm really pleased but the only thing I might have liked is the sports wheel. AND THATS IT! :beer:

A

Anonymous

I would have gone for:

1) Interior Sports Kit:
Standard Steering Wheel and Gear Stick just too big for a "sports" vehicle

2) Onyx Black 19" Sortilege Alloy Wheels
Looks absolutely lush with the Dolphin Blue colour

3) JBL Hi Fi Pack
Standard Stereo ok, although buttons are a bit cheap / nasty. Presume the JBL is a completely different / upgraded Unit ??

Really kicking myself over Numbers 1) and 2).

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:
I would have gone for:

1) Interior Sports Kit:
Standard Steering Wheel and Gear Stick just too big for a "sports" vehicle

2) Onyx Black 19" Sortilege Alloy Wheels
Looks absolutely lush with the Dolphin Blue colour

3) JBL Hi Fi Pack
Standard Stereo ok, although buttons are a bit cheap / nasty. Presume the JBL is a completely different / upgraded Unit ??

Really kicking myself over Numbers 1) and 2).

Wouldn't worry about the stereo buttons with regard to no.3, the only way you could visibly notice the difference with the jbl pack is the badges on the speaker covers. As far as I'm aware the jbl pack is upgraded speakers and amp no changes to the head unit.

A

Anonymous

For me it's the Vision Pack. I was going to have it then when placing order decided no I wouldn't. That was on a Tuesday following Monday i'd talked myself back in to having it so went and asked the dealer to change order. The dealer I normaly dealt with wasn't in and his workmate told me order would have to be cancelled and start again made it sound like it would add loads of time on delivery so I decided not to go with the change. As it eventually took so much longer for delivery than i'd initially been told wish I had added Vision Pack now. Oh well never mine still love my RCZ.

A

Anonymous

You are all one head a step of me as i dont have my car yet but i have placed every extra you can possible have on my RCZ

A

Anonymous

Then you will be on your way to a really half decent Car Finchy.

I'm sure you'll enjoy when that fateful / longed for call comes through for collection.

A

Anonymous

Would have gone for the vision pack but wasn't available on the Sport. Beyond that the 200hp engine could have been fun but tbh happy with the 156.

A

Anonymous

i cant wait 2 get mine, i place my order about 2 months ago now and getting it on the 1st march :D

A

Anonymous

finchy said:
i cant wait 2 get mine, i place my order about 2 months ago now and getting it on the 1st march :D
YIKES! Why such a long wait? I ordered mine 9 weeks ago today and got it 22nd October! :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

well i have gone for pearl white but also wanted a 2011 model so i just said i will have it in march least then i hope there should be no delay in getting my motor as they have had long enough to prepare

A

Anonymous

finchy said:
well i have gone for pearl white but also wanted a 2011 model so i just said i will have it in march least then i hope there should be no delay in getting my motor as they have had long enough to prepare
I admire your restraint. When I first set eyes on it in the showroom I had only just MOT'd my Hyundai and was perfectly happy with it. My intention was also to change around March when it would be ideal to trade in before needing to get ready for another MOT but once I'd sat in the car there was no holding me back! Oh well, patience never was my strong suit and I've no regrets...the car's fab and you'll love it come March 2011 :dance: :D

A

Anonymous

I went for Pearl white paint,vision pack,19"anthracite soltice wheels,and a spare to match,RCZ key ring,private reg. I wanted smoked chromr arches and waited and extra 8 weeks to not get them thanks to the inflexibility of the Pugeot ordering system....still vet happy with my motor though.My dealer also lost out,just seen an advert for my trade in at £2000 less than he gave me,presumably due to the delays.