What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Now selling the Peugeot Sport Steering Wheel

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score

Sport Steering Wheel

If you have the Standard steering wheel in your RCZ but you want the one that comes with the Sport package, well now you can upgrade to it!

The Standard steering wheel is 38cm in diameter, but the Sport steering wheel is 2cm smaller (36cm), it also has an engraved RCZ logo at the bottom, and the bottom of the steering wheel is flat.

You have the choice of Alcantara with Leather, or a Full Leather wrapped steering wheel. A great upgrade if you haven't got one already!

Alcantara and Leather:

Full Leather:

More information here:
http://rczperformance.com/PeugeotParts.html

Buy here:
http://shop.rczperformance.com/Peugeot-Sport-Steering-Wheel-PEUGEOT-STEERING-WHEEL.htm

A

Anonymous

Great to see that you're now stocking it. :thumbup: However, i enquired about it from my nearest dealership and they are quoting me £208.33 for the wheel (either leather or alcantara) or £249.99 fitted. :eusa-think:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
Great to see that you're now stocking it. :thumbup: However, i enquired about it from my nearest dealership and they are quoting me £208.33 for the wheel (either leather or alcantara) or £249.99 fitted. :eusa-think:

I have a hard time believing that the dealership can offer the Full Leather steering wheel (Sport) for that price, but if you are able to provide me with a quote from them showing this (Part Number must be 4109QK). The Alcantara and Leather sport steering wheel is less expensive and so that price is possible.

I can see about price matching any price that is either on a website or in a formal quote (auction sites not included in price matching). Remember our costs include VAT, and so we will only match prices that include VAT.

A

Anonymous

I have them the parts number when I phoned and they have me the price (I believe from the accessories section of the price list). The parts number isn't listed here but this matches what they quoted me (page 8, section 7, 3rd item down). However, I didn't enquire whether that price included or excluded VAT and it appears that it doesn't making it £249.96. Therefore you trump them! My apologies for the confusion!!

The link can be found here:

http://www.peugeot.co.uk/media/peugeot- ... ochure.pdf

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
I have them the parts number when I phoned and they have me the price (I believe from the accessories section of the price list). The parts number isn't listed here but this matches what they quoted me (page 8, section 7, 3rd item down).

Yes you are correct in your observation as the 208.33 does NOT include VAT and it is for the Alcantara and Leather and not the Full Leather. The 249.99 does include the VAT, and yes our price for the Alcantara and Leather steering wheel is less than what I see here.

Thanks for sharing though :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
mrizzle said:
I have them the parts number when I phoned and they have me the price (I believe from the accessories section of the price list). The parts number isn't listed here but this matches what they quoted me (page 8, section 7, 3rd item down).

I see that the 208.33 does NOT include VAT and it is for the Alcantara and Leather and not the Full Leather. The 249.99 does include the VAT. But our price for the Alcantara and Leather steering wheel is less than what I see here.

Thanks for sharing though :thumbup:

Yup sorry about that RCZperformance. I did add that this price obviously didn't include VAT but I think you may have been responding before you you saw my adjustment. Your price is very good! I'm going to find out how much I would be charged for just the fitting of the wheel and hope to be able able to purchase from you in the not too distant future. Keep up the great work!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

It's pretty crazy Jassy...they seem to have pumped all the accessories prices right up again because when I enquired around summer time it was around £176 fitted!!! :(

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
It's pretty crazy Jassy...they seem to have pumped all the accessories prices right up again because when I enquired around summer time it was around £176 fitted!!! :(

Yip crazy mate :thumbdown: just do it mate as there is nowt else you can add to your car :cool:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for stocking it! Think I'll need to save up a couple months and treat myself

A

Anonymous

xzibit206 said:
Thanks for stocking it! Think I'll need to save up a couple months and treat myself

It used to be bargain :( but its still the best OEM accessory to can get for the rcz My wheel still looks new no shiney worn look at all just because i use the alcantara parts of the wheel for steering... :eusa-think: Mostly plus i always condition the wheel :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
The Standard steering wheel is 38cm in diameter, but the Sport steering wheel is 2cm smaller (26cm), it also has an engraved RCZ logo at the bottom, and the bottom of the steering wheel is flat.
Correct me if I'm wrong but if the sport wheel is 2cm smaller than one that is 38cm then that should make the sport steering wheel 36cm and not 26cm :roll:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
RCZ-Performance said:
The Standard steering wheel is 38cm in diameter, but the Sport steering wheel is 2cm smaller (26cm), it also has an engraved RCZ logo at the bottom, and the bottom of the steering wheel is flat.
Correct me if I'm wrong but if the sport wheel is 2cm smaller than one that is 38cm then that should make the sport steering wheel 36cm and not 26cm :roll:
Sorted :oops:

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
OO58RON said:
RCZ-Performance said:
Sorted :oops:
Tee Hee :lol:

A

Anonymous

Think i'll also wait until i get through the workshop manual I ordered to see how easy it is to remove the steering wheel. Can't imagine it being too tricky

A

Anonymous

xzibit206 said:
Think i'll also wait until i get through the workshop manual I ordered to see how easy it is to remove the steering wheel. Can't imagine it being too tricky

The airbag needs disconnected before removal

A

Anonymous

Got the manual through today. Looks like a 10 minute job to get the old one off and get a new one on. Might make a how to in case anyone else was feeling brave when I come to do my own.