What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Now selling the Peugeot RCZ Key Ring

A

Anonymous

Order placed. Hopefully it will come quicker than the car.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
MBJ said:
Order placed. Hopefully it will come quicker than the car.

Thanks for your order. We will ship it out soon and hope you don't have to wait too much longer for your car.

Steven

A

Anonymous

I have two of these (one spare!) and I love it. Size wise, this may help people visualise...

Attachments

• Keyring.JPG
    Keyring.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 2,110
A

Anonymous

I have my exclusive RCZ early forum keyring and my vintage specially commissioned one off key fob now so have one kicking about if anyone wants it.

Tom - you've confused me a little here. You've been doing something wrong if you've been scratching your car with them! ;) Anyway, the aforementioned keyrings are really smoothed off so no sharp edges to damage the car with.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I have my exclusive RCZ early forum keyring and my vintage specially commissioned one off key fob now so have one kicking about if anyone wants it.

Tom - you've confused me a little here. You've been doing something wrong if you've been scratching your car with them! ;) Anyway, the aforementioned keyrings are really smoothed off so no sharp edges to damage the car with.
And they're plastic too, so there's even less chance as they're not at all heavy like a metal version would be.

I got mine from a Peugeot dealer selling them on Ebay a while back, iirc I paid slightly more too...

Sent from my wireless telephonic device using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Mines not plastic

Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.