What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Now Selling Ruffer Exterior Styling

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
I am now selling all of the Ruffer exterior styling items that you may have already seen on their site or on here or on my car.

These come un-painted and are easy to install and fit great. Get some one to paint them and then install them with the provided hardware and glue.

Front Spoilers:

Side Skirts:

Rear Wing for Rear Window:

Rear Wing for factory Rear Spoiler:

Rear Valance:

For more information:
http://rczperformance.com/Exterior.html#Ruffer_Exterior

To Purchase:
http://shop.rczperformance.com/Ruffer-Performance_c28.htm

A

Anonymous

Just wondered how much the rear valance is likely to reduce ground clearance by? I am very interested in getting one for my own RCZ after my dealership made a complete hash of mine when fitting the Zunsport exhausts. Would the rear valance fit with the feline kit exhausts? Would I also have to try and get it sprayed? I would be a bit wary of having to get the valance cut to fit and sprayed etc.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
Just wondered how much the rear valance is likely to reduce ground clearance by? I am very interested in getting one for my own RCZ after my dealership made a complete hash of mine when fitting the Zunsport exhausts. Would the rear valance fit with the feline kit exhausts? Would I also have to try and get it sprayed? I would be a bit wary of having to get the valance cut to fit and sprayed etc.

Adding the Ruffer rear diffuser/valance doesn't reduce the clearance per-say, it adds some diffuser items to encapsulate the exhaust tips that is as low as the sides. If I was to say it is lower by 5mm due to the thickness of the item, you should not have any issues whatsoever with clearing things. You will find that other items underneath the car are lower any ways.

Yes the Ruffer rear diffuser will fit with any quad-tip setup. Slight modifications might be necessary on the right-side if the pipe of the cross-over is close to the opening.

The Ruffer rear diffuser will require paint preparation and painting.

We are about to announce that we have partnered with the shop that does all of our work and they can accommodate painting and installation of all body parts for the RCZ, as well as installation of exhaust systems etc. So stay tuned for that announcement.

A

Anonymous

What a wonderfully thorough response :thumbup: and I eagerly await an update with further details of your mentioned announcement! Exciting stuff...keep up the good work!! :thumbup: