What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Now its mine!

howardf

Reaction score
Had its first wash, polish, wax yesterday...
Cleaned the interior and applied supagard leather preserver.
Also added the latest speed camera download to the satnav.

Now time to get out in the sun and enjoy :dance:....H

Attachments

• P4251745.JPG
    P4251745.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 562
  • P4251746.JPG
    P4251746.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 562
  • P4251747.JPG
    P4251747.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 562
  • P4251743.JPG
    P4251743.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 562
A

Anonymous

Congrats, it is a bit sad but I actually enjoy the washing and polishing bit then get depressed after going out when I find an army of insects have committed suicide on the front of the car. :D

Cheers
Nick

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Nexus said:
Congrats, it is a bit sad but I actually enjoy the washing and polishing bit then get depressed after going out when I find an army of insects have committed suicide on the front of the car. :D

Cheers
Nick

Or realise that the 1900ft high Silver Birch in next doors garden has been raining sap down on your pride and joy every second since you finished perfecting that shine yesterday afternoon, and their log burner has then dropped enough ash onto it to cover Pompeii, which, of course, has stuck to all that sap giving your beautiful Z a not so welcome overall dull appearance, with A generous portion of white spots for good measure :helpme:

A

Anonymous

howardf said:
Had its first wash, polish, wax yesterday...
Cleaned the interior and applied supagard leather preserver.
Also added the latest speed camera download to the satnav.

Now time to get out in the sun and enjoy :dance:....H
yep!!! :D