What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Nottingham retail park

A

Anonymous

Came back to this beaut parked next to me.... Was it you ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Blimey. Did you check your N/S door? The owner of that would have needed to have been a lot slimmer than me to have gotten out of that!!

A

Anonymous

Think that's Lainey

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

I did Ron lol .... Although I sort of knew they would be careful as they were in an elite group of people with amazing taste in cars ;0)

A

Anonymous

Ha ha just checked mi garage , my car is still in there so its not been nicked and taken to nottingham ;-)

A

Anonymous

Ha ha , beautiful colour Alex , bet u love yours , first time I've seen that colour in the flesh , looked mint.

A

Anonymous

Yeah its a lovely colour tbh , i am hoping the panther black alloys go with it when they are painted this week ;-)

A

Anonymous

Good call that's what I've have done to it , plus matte black roof rails and mirror caps ;0) ..... BEAST

A

Anonymous

Am going panther black arches to match the wheels and having calipers done aswell so should have some photos by sat :)

A

Anonymous

Just decided to have them painted tbh , so you will have another free friday afternoon to mod yours lol ;-)

A

Anonymous

Lol..... I'm havin the hubcentrics next .... WIDE...WIDW....WIDE ....here I come baby

A

Anonymous

Cant wait to see some pics :)

A

Anonymous

Quad exhaust after paint work for me :)

A

Anonymous

Good man good man , quads will be your fav mod in the end , trust me ;0)

A

Anonymous

Mercury Grey does look great in sunlight. Has a purple tint to it which you can see in this pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk