What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

not new to site but change of name as forgot details

x17one

Reaction score
My car previously posted on here in the June of last year.

Attachments

• RCZ15.jpg
    RCZ15.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 816

RCZash

Reaction score
Forgot details. What are you like. Welcome back. :eusa-think: :clap: :greetings-wavingblue: :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
x17one said:
My car previously posted on here in the June of last year.

That's a mighty fine picture of your car there "X1 Tone" now does that stand for 11 tonne ? I know you probably put on a few pounds the other weekend but 11 ton ? LOL :D

Got your new wax yet buddy ? it will certainly make a difference and one that is hard to ignore when wondering if to try another type.

Take it easy and cu soon, cheers and welcome back !! :thumbup:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back nice to catch up with you again looking forward to this years meets, I hear your coming to the Yorkshire meet? It’s going to be a nice little convoy up there :thumbup:

x17one

Reaction score
hey there Mick and Neil. yes forgot my password and for some reason I never got an email to confirm password change so decided to change user name. Will keep my password logged in (im using Sammys newer laptop so its more upto date and doesnt constantly keep giving me the blue screen and spinning cherio of death.

Yes was brill to meet up with you guys and the other halfs. Looking forward to doing it again in May. I have booked another room in Whitby on the Friday so will drive from Whitby to the meeting point.

Yes my wax and clay bar came on Friday but not had a chance to do anything due to the weather and the fact i cant be arsed over Easter.