What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Normal Servicing (clarified) - 2012 plate

A

Anonymous

I obtained the following document from Fish Bros Peugeot (Swindon), which I am led to believe is the latest guidance from Peugeot on the required service intervals/items for my car. It was interesting to hear the Service Manager acknowledge that there has been much confusion over the servicing requirements of late (as discussed on the Forum).

This particular list is for my VIN for a 2012 plate (registered in May 12) 200GT so you would probably be best contacting Peugeot if your car lies either side of mine in terms of age to be absolutely certain you've got the correct info for your car...

Of particular interest are 20k miles Routine servicing interval, with an Interim service (levels and general check) required at the halfway/10k miles stage. Note also that some items are age/mileage (whichever sooner), some purely mileage based (spark plugs) and some purely time based (brake fluid). Hopefully gives you some idea of what should be being done at each major service...

A

Anonymous

Good work! I did it a little differently but with the same end result of knowing exactly what is needed for my car.

Late last year I signed up with Peugeot Service Box, then paid a nominal fee for a 1hr slot which gave me plenty of time to download the entire service schedule for my car by VIN plate reference including the part numbers needed. I gave that to my non Peugeot dealer who then obtained the correct parts for my service from Peugeot and saved me a small fortune in labour as their rates were a fraction of Peugeot's. My warranty is therefore intact as the proper parts were used and the correct items attended to for my specific vehicle...result!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk