What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Noob from South Africa

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,

Max here from South Africa!! Awesome forum you guys have here! Picking up my 2013 RCZ THP200 today. They just busy with 35% tint and VPS paint protection. She is black with 20km on the clock!!

Will post picks after i collect!
Max

A

Anonymous

Hey Max, welcome to the forum. Sounds like your full of excitement with your imminent arrival. I'm sure the love affair will grow even stronger once you start to know her. Good choice of engine too but I am biased, have a 200gt myself :) Be good to see some pictures when she's ready and handed over ;) Don't be afraid to get involved with the forum, the more the merrier and any questions then just ask.

Happy Motoring

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Thanks alot! Yeah i am brimming with excitement, day cant pass fast enough!!

A

Anonymous

We all know what that's like and I can assure you it is definitely worth the wait :smile:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Hey MaX! I recall this feeling all too well!! I hope your day doesn't drag and I look forward to seeing a few pcs of your RCZ when you get her...although I fully understand that that might be a few days yet as probably not want to get out of her!! ;)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Hey MaX! I recall this feeling all too well!! I hope your day doesn't drag and I look forward to seeing a few pcs of your RCZ when you get her...although I fully understand that that might be a few days yet as probably not want to get out of her!! ;)

LOL! How true is that. Car will be detailed before i take pics so they will probably only be up early next week :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Is this your first RCZ MaX83? I believe that you will be claiming the crown for the first forum member to take delivery of a 2013 model. Have you gone for the stealth look? Black pack etc etc :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:wave: :text-welcomewave: Least u wont have to worry about snow and frost so jealous :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome guys! Yeah we have gorgeous weather in SA with some very nice roads and mountain passes to make the RCZ feel at home.

Yes this is my first RCZ and i dont know why i waited so long! In SA we dont get any options with the car and only 1 THP 200 spec so i had to take it as is. The car is black and i did black smash and grab tint but the wife said no to black wheels :greetings-wavingblue:

Will be using the forum to learn more about ecu software, LED interior lights and need to get Nav! Cant wait to start the love affair :Moony:

Funny story, the RCZ is very very rare in South Africa. Driving into a petrol station last night after collecting the car, i overheard these two young ladies and the one told the other: "Oh my god, its James Bond's car" with a stern and serious face. Needless to say is was one the floor laughing my @ss off!

A

Anonymous

Oh btw, its not a facelift... no word on release of the facelift in SA yet.

A

Anonymous

Sneak peek!

A

Anonymous

Thanks alot! Not going to do much as its got full maintenance plan and i dont want to run the risk of losing it. But i think i will do software, nav, LED interior lights, LED numberplate lights and maybe those tiny front spoiler extensions.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy your new RCZ!

If you are looking for anything regarding the RCZ, don't hesitate to look at our site and shop. We can ship too South Africa!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome! I've been on your site and already have a grocery list :)

A

Anonymous

Its a 35% tint and the darkest you are legally allowed to go in SA. The reason it is so dark is because it was 18h30 and there was a big storm coming. Will do photos in the sun this weekend. It looks really nice! :beer: