What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Noob from Northampton

Lokey55

Reaction score
Hi All, been driving a 156 MK1 for 4 years an love it, I'm now starting to personalise my car and here looking for ideas.

Woodso

Reaction score
Change the bulbs in the internal lights to LED's of a colour of your choice. Cheap way to personalise it.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well there are loads of things you can personalise and you've come to the right place for inspiration.
I guess it's what do you want to achieve, the skies the limit.
Wheels, wrapping, hydroponics, tuning, looks, lights, splitters, exhaust, filters,....
Blah blah blah, fun fun fun.
Let us know what you're thinking !

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Well there are loads of things you can personalise and you've come to the right place for inspiration.
I guess it's what do you want to achieve, the skies the limit.
Wheels, wrapping, hydroponics, tuning, looks, lights, splitters, exhaust, filters,....
Blah blah blah, fun fun fun.
Let us know what you're thinking !

Hydroponics is the way to go with little or no soil and as water becomes scarce! :eusa-think:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum, it’s taken you a while to get here but you’ve eventually found us :thumbup:
“Personalisation” don’t do it! :D You’ll get addicted like loads of us on here I’ve even started to wear carbon fibre underpants! :crazy:

But on a serious note if your interested and want to attend one of the meets throughout the year you’ll see what’s possible to transform your already beautiful RCZ into a one of a kind RCZ!

:beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Carbon fiber underpants !!!!!
He won't be kidding either, he loves carbon !!!!!

Lokey55

Reaction score
Thanks for the warnings guys but it's too late.... Axe alloys arrived yesterday, coil overs ordered last night, now shopping around for quad pipes and carbon underpants.

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Lokey55 said:
Thanks for the warnings guys but it's too late.... Axe alloys arrived yesterday, coil overs ordered last night, now shopping around for quad pipes and carbon underpants.
Good luck with them, I think it's
One size fits all lol !!
[THUMBS UP SIGN]

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Where are you based, there's a guy up in Yorkshire that does a fantastic job on the exhaust... Something Mr Carbon Underpants knows all to well. Check out his posts and find the one's for tips.
Getting a catback system for mine very soon.

Lokey55

Reaction score
I am in Northampton. The more I look at CAT back systems the harder it's getting to settle on which to go for :crazy: there doesn't seem to be many vids demonstrating how they sound :D

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Maybe not checked myself, I know Neil put one up but couldn't tell you where.
As for sound, they usually give you the options, soft, grunty or just plain loud.
I just want mine to sound gruntier than it does now. Especially from the outside.

Lokey55

Reaction score
Think I'm addicted, induction kit arrived (without instructions!) coilovers are here, rear deffuser ordered to accommodate longlife pipes........ Busy busy

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Lokey55 said:
Think I'm addicted, induction kit arrived (without instructions!) coilovers are here, rear deffuser ordered to accommodate longlife pipes........ Busy busy
Sounds awesome make sure you show us some photos before and after, which coilovers have you gone for?

Sawboman

Reaction score
Hi do miltek do a non res cat back for the rcz anyone ? I have one on my 2003 mini Cooper s love the pope and bangs and load to :thumbup:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Sawboman said:
Hi do miltek do a non res cat back for the rcz anyone ? I have one on my 2003 mini Cooper s love the pope and bangs and load to :thumbup:

I don’t think they do, my wife’s cooper S pops and bangs without an aftermarket exhaust!