What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NOISEY BEAST'S

A

Anonymous

Massive front discs,they are nearly the size of the 20" wheels...not Ceramic though....no doubt cost around £10k extra

Attachments

• masisve.jpg
    masisve.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 1,281
A

Anonymous

I saw the local P1 on the road the other day, that is one LUCKY lady with her blue. I wish I had a husband like her!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
I saw the local P1 on the road the other day, that is one LUCKY lady with her blue. I wish I had a husband like her!

Hey D :) The old guy that owns the construction company we Sub contract too,has the P1 £960,000 it cost him and i dont doubt it did,he told us its been into get fixed 5 times in 5 months.... :lol: He got the car through a Scrutinised process...they where not selling them to anyone 336 of them, thats one of the reason why we have the showroom contract.

D...Its only a car at the end of the day..but they are so God Damned Noisey chavved up Subarus havent a look in...the exhaust department :wtf:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
donnaj1dlh said:

Hey D :) The old guy that owns the construction company we Sub contract too,has the P1 £960,000 it cost him and i dont doubt it did,he told us its been into get fixed 5 times in 5 months.... :lol: He got the car through a Scrutinised process...they where not selling them to anyone 336 of them, thats one of the reason why we have the showroom contract.

D...Its only a car at the end of the day..but they are so God Damned Noisey chavved up Subarus havent a look in...the exhaust department :wtf:

I hear he's ordered one of those megabucks Porsches too (can't remember what it's called)...now I wonder how I found that out, or where he's ordered it from........

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
jassyo06 said:
donnaj1dlh said:

I hear he's ordered one of those megabucks Porsches too (can't remember what it's called)...now I wonder how I found that out, or where he's ordered it from........

Really cheers for the info D....HE'S A SAD old guy "BUT YOU HAVE TOO ADMIRE HIM" He's still on site before anyone else....He has Mega bucks...drives from site to site in a Astra SRI..... :lol: :lol:

and Porsche's Model Designations these days are not Specific enough too remember....they really should pick up on more exotic names for their extocically priced cars....numbers are forgettable...againts cars named like Aventador,Gallardo,P1,Huracan, mini metro... :lol:

Tomas_90

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Massive front discs,they are nearly the size of the 20" wheels...not Ceramic though....no doubt cost around £10k extra
They are 394mm :) Not that far from the RCZ R :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Okay working on the First Mclaren gararge in Scotland,3 already exist down south...But these guise even take these cars out to get their lunch as if they are a just a runaround :wtf: ...would do the same myself in this job,the forecourt has ten's millions of pounds of cars on the forecourt/showroom....but none float my boat BARRING it has a WHITE Ferrari FF :cool: :cool: :cool: stuck in the back of the Bentley showroom...hopefuuly i may get a photo of this beast,if l can gather enough Humility...too ask :lol: :cry:

Check the REGY'S OUT :crazy: AND I AM SURE they use Ford paint,there was another unregisterd in RS green

These bad boys were at an test day at The Marcliffe hotel in Aberdeen...along with a Zonda, an XJ220 and other bits of Exotica!

(These aren't taken by me btw)