What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Noise background issue and multimedia Bluetooth

GiPi

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 2011 RCZ with WIP NAV, pop up display, JBl amp, and a WTX-500 inserted in AUX for bluetooth listening since you can't touch this shitty integrated system that goes full obsolete.
It happens i have a moltitude of issue that i believe depends on multiple factor.

Aux input is noisy when nothing is attached and less noisy when input is in. When i get some bumps noise enhance and synchronize with engine revs, sometimes just with right high speaker.

Checked the right speaker, it seems fine in cable, soldering and membrane.

Anybody know when the amplifier is? I guess there may be problems there electrically

NF7

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a 2011 RCZ with WIP NAV, pop up display, JBl amp, and a WTX-500 inserted in AUX for bluetooth listening since you can't touch this shitty integrated system that goes full obsolete.
It happens i have a moltitude of issue that i believe depends on multiple factor.

Aux input is noisy when nothing is attached and less noisy when input is in. When i get some bumps noise enhance and synchronize with engine revs, sometimes just with right high speaker.

Checked the right speaker, it seems fine in cable, soldering and membrane.

Anybody know when the amplifier is? I guess there may be problems there electrically
Amplifier is in the boot on the right side (there is a small rectangular opening, right next to the right rear light). I do not have any background noise from my SatNav.

GiPi

Reaction score
Amplifier is in the boot on the right side (there is a small rectangular opening, right next to the right rear light). I do not have any background noise from my SatNav.
When switching to aux, no noise?

NF7

Reaction score
When switching to aux, no noise?
Absolutely none. I have a AUX to BT receiver (USB kind) plugged under the armrest. No background noise whatsoever when changing between FM, AUX, even when it disconnects momentarily.