What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NO!!!

esa

Reaction score
Tantrum warning!!

It wasn't me in my Amber Red GT HDi with llama leather, SatNav 'cos although it's now been in the country for nearly 2 weeks it doesn't appear to be getting any nearer to me. Given the price we may for deliver the dealer appear happy to just sit back and wait. I've even offered to go and push.

There - that's better.

Tantrum over.

A

Anonymous

The charge for delivery is from Peugeot to cover the cost of moving the car all the way from Austria to the dealer and all that involves . The dealer has no control over the delivery process. All the contractors involved are employed by/for the manufacturer. All the dealer can do is press a button to ask for the car to be sent and e-mail/shout down the phone if it doesnt turn up.

Your RCZ is a source of income for the dealership.....are you sure they are really happy to sit back and not be earning that money?

Has the car arrived at the dealership? If not ask the dealer to contact Peugeot distribution for an explanation/update on the cars location and arrival. If it has arrived ask to speak the the sales manager to ask what the delay is.

regards

Marcus

esa

Reaction score
They are actually being helpful. Just a very protracted delivery process whether Austria or not.

A

Anonymous

If the car has actually been in the UK for 2 weeks it should be at your dealers. Peugeot allow about 5 working days for delivery to the dealer when the vehicle has arrived in the UK. Where abouts in the country are you? Location can add to the delivery time.

regards

Marcus

esa

Reaction score
Update. Car now at local distribution centre but experiencing a "blockage" due apparently to dealers ordering lots of cars to meet their targets. I had to get pushy and dealer principal got involved and got it sorted. Collect car on Sunday.

A

Anonymous

its well worth the wait i can assure you, mine is amber red i recon the best colour.