What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NO REST

A

Anonymous

after doing the car on friday evening the wife thought i was in need of more work this weekend so had me on gardening duties :thumbdown: finished tea time sunday :wtf: so did not get time to drive the pug :cry: at this rate looks like it may have to be sold :thumbdown: OR CHANGE THE WIFE :dance: :clap: ( ITS OK SHE DONT VISIT THIS SITE ) :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Well I feel I got off lightly now. On the way home from purchasing my RCZ, her indoors announced that it was time to "update" the lounge. So on Saturday it cost £1700 on new furniture. Then it's the decorators followed by the finishing touches! But at least I got to drive my new car into town to order this furniture

A

Anonymous

mel-garden looks a treat-you hope she never looks at this site.

A

Anonymous

Loving the red patio..............is that one of those patterned/coloured concrete jobbies? They always look so very neat and you dont have to worry about weeds etc in the cracks

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
Loving the red patio..............is that one of those patterned/coloured concrete jobbies? They always look so very neat and you dont have to worry about weeds etc in the cracks

Weed in your crack is a bummer.... :crazy:

A

Anonymous

thanks all yes h12pro it is one of them concrete jobbies money very well spent in my opinion once a year i just wash it down and then reseal it :thumbup: all done last weekend :beer: MAINTENANCE FREE GARDENING = MORE TIME TO DRIVE THE RCZ :clap: and keep the wife happy (FOR NOW) :happy-wavemulticolor: and no weeds in yer cracks :dance: