What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Nice to join you!

2retro

Reaction score
Welcome! Don't be shy - let's see some pics of the new motor then. 😁

Ecrivain

Reaction score
Welcome - finally bought my RCZ last week (after lurking here for months, looking for a decent one!) so I'm also still in the warm afterglow of purchase. Good luck with your car, and do post some pictures, as 2retro says! 🙂

Pedro

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum apart from buying the "R" you have one of the best variants in the family with a good pedigree for power & extras mine is the 200gt also & at 46.082 klm it runs like a new one that's mainly because its serviced before mileage recommendations but above all else regular Oil changes are vital to looking after the Engine components with the Prince engines mines is out at at 3.500 but never it never exceeds 4000 klm so happy miles with big smiles! 👍:)

Lizardking

Reaction score
Thank you all ! It is already in for a wheel spray and a ceramic coating so would be postings some pics right after that!