What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newby from Surrey UK

Fig

Reaction score
Hello all, I’m new here, picking up a 2011 RCZ tonight. I’m in Surrey, UK.
Ive looked at 3 RCZs and they all seem to have stains on the silver roof bars. Is there an easy way to get rid of them?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes mate I have posted help on this matter look at post for arches but in quick clean as normal then rinse off with bottle water and dry off the arches and then use autoglym bumper and trim gel wipe off with a clean micro cloth and see the results do one and compare with the other... Hope this helps you out.. Enjoy your new RCZ and as always..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Fig

Reaction score
Yes mate I have posted help on this matter look at post for arches but in quick clean as normal then rinse off with bottle water and dry off the arches and then use autoglym bumper and trim gel wipe off with a clean micro cloth and see the results do one and compare with the other... Hope this helps you out.. Enjoy your new RCZ and as always..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Great, thanks for that. I’ll give it a go.