What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

newbie :)

08shandw

Reaction score
hello guys signed up today as i will be purchasing an rcz april time so nice to look at all your rcz's to see exactly what i want. i think im set on having the diesel version, not to fussed on colour, 2011 year i think with jbl system satnav, feline exhausts and lighting pack :)
watching a black on on ebay at the moment thats at 7600 going to see how much it makes as it has all them extras i want.
also one on there which i have messeged and willing to accept 8000. white gt only the 19inch rims as an extra all else standard but has 34k miles so bargain i think just a shame readying and realising you cant add the satnav after otherwise i wouldnt mind paying up to £1000 to have the satnav with jbl system fitted in.

was just wondering the jbl system is it just the 4 speakers and amplifier or is there an external sub in the boot aswell?
and is there a massive difference in sound from the stock and the jbl. if there isnt much difference i can get one of the 7inch screen radios with the satnav and that built in.

if anyone is thinking of selling there rcz in april time let me no as will be looking for one :thumbup:

im based Birmingham

DRTDVL

Reaction score
The Jbl in our car is ok. It's a little lacking for my wife, especially the low end. We are looking at to add some 8 inch all in 1 subs under the seats to fill in the low end.

It's ok when we are stationary but the road noise kills the low end, we have 19's on the car.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

08shandw

Reaction score
ahhh ok mate wounder how it compaires to the stock audio! or weather its best to just get stock audio then swap the speakers for some much better ones than the jbl as i love my music. i currently use hertz audio in my car atm, unfortunatly they wont fit in the rcz being 5x7 speakers :(

renegade79

Reaction score
i think there are 6 speakers in the rcz. i had the standard audio system and it was ok but i wouldnt set the world on fire. in order to get proper sound you probably need to source a better head unit first and then look at the speakers and/or adding a sub. the nav unit can be retro-fitted but it looks like a big enough job. if you search on here one or two members have fitted a unit from a 308. if i were you i'd try and source a car with all the options you want rather than trying to add them later.

08shandw

Reaction score
Yes I think that's what I'm gonna try and do thanks