What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

Hi all just joined been looking thru the forum for a while and decided to join after ordering a 2ltr diesel gt in opal white :thumbup: should get it end off April beginning of may.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Re: Scottish CRZ

Boabyrab67 said:
Hi all just joined been looking thru the forum for a while and decided to join after ordering a 2ltr diesel gt in opal white :thumbup: should get it end off April beginning of may.

Welcome to the forum :)

Another who has ordered the new RCZ. Not too long to wait.

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum and, very shortly, the joys of RCZ ownership. Hopefully you won't have too long to wait but it builds the anticipation and it's well worth waiting for!!!

A

Anonymous

Boabyrab67 said:
You will love it. Welcome. The count down has started. ;-)

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome.

Opal white GT with type 1 matt stripe.

A

Anonymous

Welcome, Hope you enjoy the forum and know you'll enjoy your RCZ :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :thumbup: .not sure if ive done the right thing in ordering her after reading some posts about things that have went wrong :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Well I've had mine a year this month and all I've had to do is top up the coolant once and add 1/2 litre of oil :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've said it before and I'll say it again, car forums represent both the positive and the negative experiences of its members. They provide real life experiences from the people that drive them. Some people have had some issues, some a lot of issues and many others have had no problems whatsoever. Go to any car forum and you'll find the same mixed bag of experiences. It happens with any car and any marque so don't be disheartened. I hope that your experience is a good one and thay you love your car every bit as much as many of us do.

A

Anonymous

The only thing that went wrong with mine was that it turned evil and took over my soul.

No wait, I like, I just really enjoy driving my RCZ. :)

A

Anonymous

Boabyrab67 said:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :thumbup: .not sure if ive done the right thing in ordering her after reading some posts about things that have went wrong :eusa-think:
Morning. Seriously don't worry. I know I've only had mine 2 weeks but the facelift version does seem to feel like a different car. Obviously it's early days yet. But I've got a good feeling about it. The HDI engine is awesome by the way. ;-)

hanswuk

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, car forums represent both the positive and the negative experiences of its members. They provide real life experiences from the people that drive them. Some people have had some issues, some a lot of issues and many others have had no problems whatsoever. Go to any car forum and you'll find the same mixed bag of experiences. It happens with any car and any marque so don't be disheartened. I hope that your experience is a good one and thay you love your car every bit as much as many of us do.

I couldn't agree more, if you read any forum for any car you might be put off buying it because there are dissatisfied customers for every make. Although Peugeot doesn't have the best reputation for reliability, failures which prevent you from driving the cars are relatively rare. On the RCZ the main major failure seems to be the timing mechanism on the petrol engine which I'm pretty sure was mainly designed by BMW (for the Mini) and manufactured by them here in the UK. Other problems tend to be niggly things - annoying but not usually serious. How much these things detract from the ownership experience will depend on how tolerant you are and how good your dealer is.

I am now on my fourth Peugeot and my wife also has one. Our experiences with the brand have generally been very good. No-one can say that you won't have any problems but don't worry because unless you're very unlucky they're unlikely to be serious or detract much, if at all, from the overall ownership experience.

A

Anonymous

U'll be ok as long as u don't get one that was finished on Friday evening when everybody was looking forward to the weekend of

A

Anonymous

I've had my 406 coupe from new for 13 years now without any issues! And now ordered my new RCZ!

Lots of people advised me on reliability of French cars but Mine is a testament to them!!

A

Anonymous

Welcome Boabyrab67 :wave: I hope once delivered, it will give you years of fun and trouble free enjoyment :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Boabyrab67 said:

Had my rcz nearly 2 years and its only been in the garage 1 time for a engine tempreture sensor replacement common fault, apart from that they are a very reliable car, they have there niggles like any other car but its a very reliable car on the whole :thumbup:

And welcome fellow scot :thumbup: