What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone, just join the forum as will be ordering my RCZ in the next couple of weeks. I know it probably is a matter of personal choice but I can't decide between opal and pearl white for the colour, any pointers as to which is best,solid or metallic, oh and I will be getting the black struts ordered to offset the white. Look forward to many more discussions soon.
Peterbetula

RCZ1

Reaction score
Well you could be opening a honeypot here but what I will say is that, for me, the RCZ suits white, whichever option you go for. Obviously I am biased, but pearl white is my particular favourite. Seeing that pearl flake pop is great along with its reflective properties. I'm totally sold :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum too :beer:

A

Anonymous

Whatever floats yer boat mate its just as nice in both colours although Metallics look better at night

A

Anonymous

Personal I'd go for opal but I'm slightly biased

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:

Why is there a lady standing there poised to stroke the nose of your RCZ?! (That sounds far more dirty than I intended :lol::lol::lol: )

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
That's the wife pointing out a bit i missed :crazy:

I trust you do the same around the house or are you keeping in her good books while she nurses you back to better health?!

A

Anonymous

Mine is Opal too and I love it ,pearl looks creamy in certain light and although they look nice I prefer my Opal.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
bigmac3161 said:
That's the wife pointing out a bit i missed :crazy:

I trust you do the same around the house or are you keeping in her good books while she nurses you back to better health?!

Back to work in the morning :thumbdown: so any specs of dust from now on will be frowned upon :D :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone that replied............I had an idea it was a waste of time asking you lot which white is better,I suppose it's like asking a father which child he prefers between his twins. Anyway,I have found a garage in Exeter with both whites so will be able to sort out the problem next week.i am going for the black arches as most of the white RCZ's I've seen have aliminium arches so hopefully I will be able to find it in a car park. One more thing, I've read the sat nav only does 5 digit searches ,is that true of the facelift model . Cheers peterbetula

RCZ1

Reaction score
Peter, Pearl is best, remember that lol ;)

The facelifted RCZ has a new Sat Nav system and does not take postcodes. You have to enter the full address as far as I can tell. I've specced it on my new RCZ and when doing some research and reading the 2013 manual, which you can download from this forum, this is what I discovered.

A

Anonymous

Peterbetula said:
Thanks everyone that replied............I had an idea it was a waste of time asking you lot which white is better,I suppose it's like asking a father which child he prefers between his twins. Anyway,I have found a garage in Exeter with both whites so will be able to sort out the problem next week.i am going for the black arches as most of the white RCZ's I've seen have aliminium arches so hopefully I will be able to find it in a car park. One more thing, I've read the sat nav only does 5 digit searches ,is that true of the facelift model . Cheers peterbetula
Learn this little ditty by heart and you will always remember which colour is best :thumbup: White is right, Opal is awful and Pearl is perfect :clap:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
bigmac3161 said:

Why is there a lady standing there poised to stroke the nose of your RCZ?! (That sounds far more dirty than I intended :lol::lol::lol: )

Maybe she spotted its dirty bits?

A

Anonymous

Get the opal use the money you save by not getting pearlised on some more useful/desirable options :)

A

Anonymous

gadgetpuk said:
Get the opal use the money you save by not getting pearlised on some more useful/desirable options :)
Or you could Choose the perfect colour as well as do a Perkybillet

"Ordered Feb 2013 and awaiting delivery date:
Nera Black GT 2.0 HDi
Integral Light Grey Lama/Mistral Leather
Black Pack
Vision Pack
JBL HiFi Pack
19 inch Sortilege Black Alloys
Sat Nav - RT6
On-Board Wifi Unit
Driving Assistant
16 litre Isotherm