What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

Hi all I'm a newbie and would like to say hi to everyone,I've had my RCZ now a few months and really enjoying it,,,what a beast she is lol

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Chris :greetings-wavingblue:

Tell us what spec, colour, etc you have gone for and don't forget to post some pics, if you get chance. :thumbup:

Enjoy the drive :wave:

A

Anonymous

I've got the 2.0gt diesel in dolphin blue with all the full leather and 19" black alloys,,will add some pics of her later and can I ask do you know where I can get body transfers added to her as I've seen one with RCZ on each doors but can't find anywhere to get em done

RCZ1

Reaction score
You should be able to order them from your dealer (although they appear to have been replaced by new ones on the facelifted model).

eBay has some on there at the moment - this is the code : 35065478913

I think these are the ones you are referring to :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks but just checked that number but nothing as come up but the ones I want are the RCZ letters and the peugeot lion on each door

A

Anonymous

Already seen them and thank you but no it's the RCZ letters I want but in the 3D affect if you know what I mean I shall get a pic and show you

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Congratulations and Welcome to the best forum in the world !!! The holiday season is a great time to spoil your RCZ with modifications/upgrades :thumbup: