What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

hi
i wanted to introduce myself and my 6 month old RCZ , i bought it Sept with 35 miles on the clock , brand spanking new, my very first new car. it was Peugeot Rugby's demonstration model but i fell for its sleek lines and the look of it , it just blew me away ,the bonus was all the extra's they had added, it looked beautiful and after a disasterous 6 months with a peugeot 207 CC i was ready to jump in with both feet and i did . The color is Charcoal grey ,metallic paintwork, but looks black with grey leather inside. it has a JBL hi fi system , dvd , navigation and all the other bits and pieces .
Unfortunately my job has just come under review , so i am asking on this site if anyone is looking to buy a RCZ as i will be selling mine , the mileage is 1900 and has all the spec you could want , i have added supaguard on the paintwork and the leather upholstery. the price i paid in Sept 10 was just under £27.000 but i am aiming to sell it for £ 23.000 . if there is anyone out there who is serious about buying mine then please reply to me to discuss it.

A

Anonymous

Hi denlott and welcome :wave: even if your membership might be short and brief :cry: ! Too bad you're having to offload your RCZ so soon and I hope you manage to get a good deal. Pretty low mileage for six months old!

A

Anonymous

hey thanks for the reply, yes its a shame , as its a beautiful car and i just love driving it, but im not doing it justice , it needs to driven by someone who travels the motorways, and with the amazing hi fi system filling the car and using all the things that make it the car it is. the only drawback i have found after finding a screw in my rear tyre it cost me an amazing £244 for a new one...yes only one , unfortunately as the cars are so new , only 2 companies produce tyres for them. lets hope it doesnt need any more for a while .
denise

A

Anonymous

Low mileage! Ex demonstrator with 35 miles on the clock. What did they demonstrate with it? How nice it looks!?

A

Anonymous

That is really good for an ex demonstrator!!! Mine is an ex demonstrator and it had 5000 miles on the clock- they put them up for sale after that milage! Mine wasn't actually for sale when I bought it! Lol