What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

hi, am new to this site, only searched coz coming to work this am my sat nav went wappy, it said on three occasions 0% close then closed the rebooted on the third reboot, there was no sat nav and i could not get it back with the esc button, so i switched off the engine and back on and then the clocks and date were all at zero, managed to reset the language etc but still no sat nav ??? what has happened. love the car only had it a couple of months too. :clap:

A

Anonymous

Hi shaz, can't answer your queries as I don't have the satnav but just wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope you get things sorted :thumbup: .

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

probably drove through a tear in time/space continuum????? - seriously though I havent got the nav pack either. However welcome to the forum I'm sure someone will be along in a moment to help :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
probably drove through a tear in time/space continuum????? - seriously though I havent got the nav pack either. However welcome to the forum I'm sure someone will be along in a moment to help :greetings-wavingblue:
:lol: Methinks you're a sci-fi nut like me :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

hi all, no it was not some drip stream, it was a button that must have got caught!! not sure how there is only me that drives it. anyway just been sat in it reading the book and pressing different buttons and hey presto, now to find out how to get the map back to the 3D way i had it....too many buttons......its like the cockpit of a plane......here is a piccie of the bat mobile.....