What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Paula1

Reaction score
Hi all, thank you for the opportunity to be part of the gang !! So we have recently bought a 2010 RCZ 1.6 GT petrol auto in black with cream leather interior !! A present for my wife, who has named her the sexy beast !! Absolutely love this car 😘 however, as expected we have a few bits of talc items to sort out before she’s perfect ! Main one being replacing a damaged passenger front inner wheel arch which to date is proving very difficult to come by !! Rear ones no problem (used) Even main dealer is uncertain 😤 if anyone has one for sale or can suggest a particular sight to look at that I haven’t looked at already I would be very grateful !! Also we would like to give her interior a deep clean to bring the leather back to its glory !! Any recommendations on best product or someone who could do this for us ? Local to Tranmere on the Wirral.
Anyway guys I’m Steve and my wife is Paula.

looking forward to hearing and learning more about our baby !
Cheers

Pedro

Reaction score
Welcome to the Family Steve & Paula we are almost neighbors I live just over the border in Cheshire if you need any advice pm me ;)
Regarding the parts your looking for I have found the best way is to enter your Reg on the breakers search engines like Breaker link etc Your details are then sent to all the online yards & you should get responses within a few days
Leather seats can be cleaned numerous ways I found AUTO GLYM pretty good & they have vids on YouTube to give you some ideas as to the best way forward

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum as Pedro stated auto glym leather cleaner and leather conditioner will be a good option for the seat's many beakers out there for help with the inner wheel arch lucky for me there's a good scrap yard in eight miles away from me and only deals in peougeot and citroen and always have at least four or five RCZs in..

Bad Dog

Reaction score
Hi Paula - welcome to the forum - say Hi to Tranmere from me (I grew up there). I now live in Dorset - near me I have a great breakers yard called Trents - have a look on there as often RCZ parts come up. They will ship anywhere in the UK: Car Parts

Bad Dog

Reaction score
Hello Steve & Paula - I have sourced an inner front wheel arch for you - from Charles Trent in Dorset. They have both left and right front available for £36 each (from a MK1 RCZ). Peugeot RCZ

I hope this is what you are after.

Bad Dog

Reaction score
Here she is - front left - bit of a clean and should fit nicely

Attachments

• RCZ arch.jpeg
    RCZ arch.jpeg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6