What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Leesrcz

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and really interested in seeing your cars and some hints and tips as well. I've been an RCZ owner for just over a year now and it's certainly been interesting! I've added some pictures of mine which took me months to track down! Glad to be part of the community!

LRM_EXPORT_240629325359058_20190921_193506154.jpeg
IMG_20190922_131958.jpgIMG_20190705_201600_997.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_145200266424691_20190917_185447862.jpegLRM_EXPORT_145538009360577_20190917_190025605.jpeg

Last edited:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Lee welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there low mileage Hdi.
There's normally quite a few meetings over the year for the RCZers who like to meet up and go for a drive, but a lot have been cancelled this year due to the crazy situation with the covid 19..... With it being the 10th anniversary of the RCZ meeting all around Europe cancelled hope that next year we will be able to get back to some sort of normality.....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome Lee looks like you’ve got a beauty there, I know what you mean by track down there are a lot of rubbish out there and a great one is quite hard to find 👍
Here’s a photo of my car we all love photos of RCZ’s 😊28ED638E-A906-4D0D-8B43-1225E4F2F4F5.jpeg

Last edited:

Leesrcz

Reaction score
Hi Lee welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there low mileage Hdi.
There's normally quite a few meetings over the year for the RCZers who like to meet up and go for a drive, but a lot have been cancelled this year due to the crazy situation with the covid 19..... With it being the 10th anniversary of the RCZ meeting all around Europe cancelled hope that next year we will be able to get back to some sort of normality.....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Hi, thank you. Yes it's a low mileage example and worth the wait tracking it down! Yes i'd be very interested in attending some meets next year, would be nice to see other members cars and meet them!

Leesrcz

Reaction score
Hi and welcome Lee looks like you’ve got a beauty there, I know what you mean by track down there are a lot of rubbish out there and a great one is quite hard to find 👍
Here’s a photo of my car we all love photos of RCZ’s 😊View attachment 9789

Hi and thank you. Yes i think it is, i travelled all over the country and looked at 12, i was on the verge of giving up! But found this one last minute! I can't see the photo of yours, keeps coming up as an error?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Strange that it should automatically be there on the post 🤔

Ian J.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum
I'm on my 3rd RCZ and I think the mk1 like yours is the better looking car
Having said that both the mk1 and 2 are the best looking cars on the planet that you can buy for under £10k.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Welcome 👋 I’ve only had mine for 7 years so still getting used to it 🤔

You will never have a car that you look round at as often as the Z. Also, you will never have a car that other people look round at as often as the Z.

Goodbye

Reaction score
Here’s a photo of my car we all love photos of RCZ’s 😊View attachment 9789
Are these lV or any other certificdifications

Last edited:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
All modifications need to be added to your insurance company, some can change extra to account for the mods and others don't but if we don't include any of the modifications they will try not to pay out saying undeclared so insurance is nill and void..

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Are these lights legal in UK, same for wheels, do you need TUV or any other certificate in UK, do you need to report modifications
Technically the lights are legal in the UK as the lighting regulations state that the headlight must be either white or yellow in colour. Unlike in Europe where it has to be white.
When adding parts to our cars we don’t need to report them but obviously they have to be road legal and safe

2retro

Reaction score
All modifications need to be added to your insurance company, some can change extra to account for the mods and others don't but if we don't include any of the modifications they will try not to pay out saying undeclared so insurance is nill and void..
I've never informed my insurance companies Jack shit. They get enough money already! 😉