What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Finally found my ideal car after a 12 month search ,thought I better introduce myself at last.
Owned the car now for a few weeks and it's just amazing not stopped smiling especially when driving.
A few details -RCZ 64 Reg 1.6L THP 156 bhp GT Auto with only 8500 miles from new in Pearl White with Lama grey/black seats Aluminium arches and silver Sortilege wheels looks great and drives like a new car.
It's not our first RCZ my wife had her manual GT for over 3years but sold it at the beginning of this year which I missed and only made me concentrate more on finding a car for myself which isn't a easy job .
Looking forward to be a member ,can anyone give me details of the 10th Anniversary meet next year I'm from Yorkshire so not far away .
Regards

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: Welccome :text-welcomewave:

Always good to haVe a new member, and nice to see that it’s not your first Z, so you will probably know quite a lot about them already.

As for the meet check out viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13063

Don’t forget, we love to see photos on here :thumbup:

Reaction score
:thumbup:
Thankyou for the welcome and the July meet details in York much appreciated

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, :greetings-wavingblue: a fellow Yorkshire owner here :thumbup: we do have other meets and events throughout the year if your interested You would be more than welcome, keep an eye out for the posts in the events section. :beer:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum sounds like your have been busy with your search for the rcz auto, don't think that there are many about bu there again could be wrong. I like in Yorkshire myself and think I can say York is the capital..Drive safe and stay lucky Les n Co.

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome from fellow yorkies will look out for the Yorkshire meets etc definitely interested :dance: