What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Trigger21

Reaction score
New to the RCZ just purchased a 2010 GT 200bhp model would really appreciate any tips or suggested upgrades for this car

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum, the scope of upgrades are vast but I would suggest a remap which improves the car no end and better fuel economy to boot.

Try and post some photos of your new car and tell us a bit more about it, if it’s totally standard or have previous owners changed anything? :beer:

Trigger21

Reaction score
Hi Neil yes considered a remap as I suffer with heavy foot :D the car is completely standard at the moment I have seen some anodised rings for dash and vents that I think look amazing and would like to swap exhaust for quad tips to get that balanced look at the rear

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Yes, the quads look good, but don't expect a raucous racy note.
The Swiss who ordered LGN new also had a removable tow bar fitted, so unfortunately the quads are a bit wonky.
The exhaust enhancement is Remus and the tow bar is Westfalia.

Attachments

• eyes1.jpg
    eyes1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 817

Trigger21

Reaction score
Thanks Stewart was more looking for astetics than anything else so could cope with not getting that noise lol

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Ulter do a quad rear section exhaust that’s available for the RCZ it does alter the sound a little which some prefer but it’s not loud, there is some cutting to the rear defuser required for the offside tips.
As for the anodised vent rings I have these on my car and if you want info on these I can pm you the links on where to acquire some. :thumbup:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
If you are only wanting the look of quads, a much cheaper solution is to get hold of a couple of tips and just fit them on the other side.
Obviously you don’t get the exhaust gasses through all 4 but it does give the appearance of quad exhausts. :eusa-think:
I know some on here have done this with pleasing results.

Trigger21

Reaction score
Yeah I'm gonna have to look properly at which way I get the quad tips done I'll probably go for the exhaust rather than just tips. Neil that would be amazing thanks I've just seen yours while browsing the forum they look great

dingley48

Reaction score
I have just had the quad custom system fitted by tony banks of leeds 400 mile round trip but so worth it back box removed custom twin tips fitted sounds great but not to loud and at £400 cheap all in stainless lifetime warranty :clap: :clap:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
dingley48 said:
I have just had the quad custom system fitted by tony banks of leeds 400 mile round trip but so worth it back box removed custom twin tips fitted sounds great but not to loud and at £400 cheap all in stainless lifetime warranty :clap: :clap:

We want photos :D I went to see Tony Banks when I were looking for my quad system but what I wanted with cat back system they quoted me almost £800! A local tuning firm recommended Shane at STG Performance Wakefield who did what I wanted with a lifetime guarantee and saved me £200 in the process :clap: I did have to wait 3months though due to him being in high demand.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1lczq5FPgA ... c22kooi99w