What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sawboman

Reaction score
Hi new owner here from herts I’ve got a 156 on a 13 plate picked it up last sat dolphin blue 19 in wheels love this car already on hp so no mods

Sawboman

Reaction score
Hi everyone as I’m new here just wondering if there is any meets lined up in the herts area or trip to ace cafe maybe cheers

Grimreaper

Reaction score
Hi all,
:wave:

Just joined forum as a will be a proud owner of a 2011 Shark Grey 200Bhp 62,000 miles,on Friday & can’t wait. Apparently it’s had timing chain,high pressure fuel pump & turbo bypass solenoid replaced just over 2 months ago with all receipts.So hopefully
Trouble free motoring. :thumbup:
So will be looking for tips on mods etc.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well welcome to the forum both of you. Any chance of some photos there are meetings all around the year if you want to see and meet some more stunning cars. If you want to know any information on any topic you're in the right place. Enjoy your drives
All the best Les

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Grimreaper said:
Hi all,
:wave:

Just joined forum as a will be a proud owner of a 2011 Shark Grey 200Bhp 62,000 miles,on Friday & can’t wait. Apparently it’s had timing chain,high pressure fuel pump & turbo bypass solenoid replaced just over 2 months ago with all receipts.So hopefully
Trouble free motoring. :thumbup:
So will be looking for tips on mods etc.

Sounds like the more common problems have been sorted on your new RCZ I’m sure your going to have many trouble free miles. :dance:
As for mods the worlds your oyster :lol: a word of warning though it gets addictive! :D

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Sawboman said:
Hi everyone as I’m new here just wondering if there is any meets lined up in the herts area or trip to ace cafe maybe cheers

If you search the forum under meets and events you’ll find what your looking for, we have a great friendly bunch of owners who attend meets and events throughout the year and some of us attend the annual Euro meet in Holland in May where there will be over 100 RCZ’s from all over Europe. The Facebook owners group also post their meets and everyone’s welcome more the merrier :beer:

Sawboman

Reaction score
Thank you I’m hoping to attend some meets this yr more info about my z it’s a 2013 dolphin gt facelift model leather dash grey leather seats sports steering wheal 19inch wheels dark grey will put pics up when I can figure out how to put them up :thumbup:

Grimreaper

Reaction score
Sawboman said:
Hi grim reaper I've just joined today I'm in Essex near Harlow where are you located I've got a dolphin blue 156

I’m in Bury st Edmunds :thumbup:

Grimreaper

Reaction score
Sawboman said:
Thank you I’m hoping to attend some meets this yr more info about my z it’s a 2013 dolphin gt facelift model leather dash grey leather seats sports steering wheal 19inch wheels dark grey will put pics up when I can figure out how to put them up :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Hi Sawboman,
I’m having the same problem too made me laugh as I’m having the same problem. :crazy:
Won’t load just says file size too big & don’t know how to resize images on an iPad. :oops:

Sawboman

Reaction score
Hi grim reaper it's a nightmare have to wait to the fiance gets home today from her coarse up north end is more better at Tec stuff :thumbup:

Grimreaper

Reaction score
Verminator said:
Well welcome to the forum both of you. Any chance of some photos there are meetings all around the year if you want to see and meet some more stunning cars. If you want to know any information on any topic you're in the right place. Enjoy your drives
All the best Les
Didn’t have a very good start as I took car out for a bit of a little spirited drive & but found I went from 6 to 3rd :brickwall: :brickwall: :thumbdown: quickly down with clutch, phew
Do I just need to get more used to gearbox or is it a fault \ common to people not used to these cars ? :eusa-think:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Grimreaper said:
Verminator said:
All the best Les
Didn’t have a very good start as I took car out for a bit of a little spirited drive & but found I went from 6 to 3rd :brickwall: :brickwall: :thumbdown: quickly down with clutch, phew
Do I just need to more used to box or a fault \ common to people not used to these cars ?
Tranquillo. :cool:
No harm done; bit exciting; familiarisation, that's all. :thumbup:
Now sixth to reverse would have been a different matter, so look on the bright side, eh? :twisted:
Enjoy! :dance:

frankvdb

Reaction score
Grimreaper said:
Verminator said:
All the best Les
Do I just need to get more used to gearbox or is it a fault \ common to people not used to these cars ? :eusa-think:

Shifting down from 6 to 3 is my common pattern when taking roundabouts or leaving motorways. At least the HDi engine and gearbox deal with it perfectly well and this way you use the engine for braking so your brakes will last longer. I still have the original brake disks and the first brake pads lasted until last year.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I rarely use all the gears, especially when shifting down. 6th to 4th is a common change, as is 4th to 2nd.
Going up, depending on how hard I’ve pushed it in 3rd, I do sometimes go straight to 6th.
My least used gear is 5th, as the car easily handles 4th to 6th if you are not pushing it.

Grimreaper

Reaction score
But I was pushing it !! Ooooops
Least some carbon would of come off the valves !! Always a + for everything:))