What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tangerine1

Reaction score
Hello all
I am from Blackpool, England, I have a RCZ diesel 2010 in black and came across this forum whilst having a nightmare looking for a part for my RCZ so I thought I would sign up, if anyone can help with the part I am looking for it would be most appreciated :D
Its a headlight washer cap in black drivers side RHD :beer:
Thanks Phil S

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. Have you tried ebay? I have used a company called Skan 4x4 on there for some salvaged parts for my RCZ.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: there does seem to be a few being broken on eBay as previously stated. Good luck in your search, have you priced up a new one from a local dealer? I've been pleasantly surprised at the cost of genuine parts.

tianorth

Reaction score
Are you looking for item 20?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Tangerine1

Reaction score
Re cap cover

Yes thanks all and that is the part tianorth I did price 1 up with Peugeot the want 82quid for 1 the bobing rastards

tianorth

Reaction score
There are 2 prices.

Don't know the difference between the two parts.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Welcome Tangerine1 !!!

We're more than a parts forum, we have a bit of banter, some of us even dare to meet on occasions and bring the cars too !!

You'll find lots of help on this site as well as some more than useful advice, if you're upto it we even do an odd trip here and there - I say we - that's the royal we as in DanRo - check out his posts.

Anyways have fun with your new motor and as ever ..... :text-welcomewave:

:text-worthless:

:beer:

Tangerine1 ...... Don't suppose you like orange do you ?? oh doesn't matter you'll need to read a bit to get that one !

Tangerine1

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Welcome Tangerine1 !!!

We're more than a parts forum, we have a bit of banter, some of us even dare to meet on occasions and bring the cars too !!

You'll find lots of help on this site as well as some more than useful advice, if you're upto it we even do an odd trip here and there - I say we - that's the royal we as in DanRo - check out his posts.

Anyways have fun with your new motor and as ever ..... :text-welcomewave:

:text-worthless:

:beer:

Tangerine1 ...... Don't suppose you like orange do you ?? oh doesn't matter you'll need to read a bit to get that one !

Plecodoras everything you see in orange is Tangerine to me :D and yes i love a bit of banter and would love have a meet up with fellow RCZers i have had a scan through the forum and would like to have a meet up :beer: