What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

Hi guys! This RCZ hit me from out of nowhere. I've always loved the look and styling of them but never would I have considered getting one. Well that was until I went car shipping and I couldn't help coming back to the RCZ :).

So today I bit the bullet and bought one! I don't get it till Friday so I've been searching around for tips and tricks and came across your forum.

So if anybody's got any tips for a complete newbie hit me up.

I also like custom jobs and simple mods so any pictures of your cherished RCZ's would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

Checkout viewforum.php?f=10 and viewforum.php?f=20

You will see some very nice RCZ's indeed, and get some ideas for mods, from large projects to simple enhancements.

Also have a browse through viewforum.php?f=25

It might also interest you to read viewforum.php?f=16

Any direct questions regarding technical issues or mod ideas after reading through some of the above, feel free to ask, there is usually someone around to help out, even if it's only with advice.

Enjoy the best car you will ever own :beer:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
P.s. Once you've got it, don't forget to flaunt it :lol:

We love pics on here :D

Punisher1

Reaction score
Hi Scott and welcome to the forum.
You won't be disappointed with the rcz they are great fun and will always put a smile on your face when you get in it. Your get used to other people looking at you when in traffic or at the lights and looking in your mirror at the car behind doing the hand movement of the shape of the rear window/roof on your car which is always funny. Please have a look at my pictures if your into mods. Hope it will give some ideas for you :D

Punisher1

RCZash

Reaction score
Hi and welcome from me and I second the previous posts. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Finally got my phone sorted and managed to give her a proper clean so here are a couple of pictures

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Wow, worth waiting for. Nice car :thumbup: :clap: