What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie who has placed a deposit.

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

My name is Rich, I'm 31 and live in Maidstone, Kent, UK. I have just put my deposit down on an Amber Red GT 200. Thought I would join the forum as it'll be a useful place to get any help and meet like minded people. I must say I'm rather excited about getting the new girl and am waiting semi patiently lol Seeing as its a step up from an 8 year old tdci mondeo :-(

I'm on an Android phone so will try and figure out how to upload pics asap. Feel free to get in touch as be good to chat about owning one of these beautiful cars.

Rich

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Rich :)

Not many Amber Red's so you are joining a bit of an exclusive club there!

When do you get your RCZ?

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:
An Amber Red. As RCZ1 has said, not too many of them on here. You will love the car as they are great to drive and to look at :clap:

A

Anonymous

Thanx for the kind replies, didn't know the amber red was an exclusive set lol Always liked the rcz and when I saw mine for the first time I just knew it was for me. RCZ1 I should be picking it up a week Friday, driving down to Yeovil so will be a nice first drive back, when my cheque hurrys up and clears as that's all that's holding me back grrr lol

A

Anonymous

Cheers Rcz1, have got some pics but can't upload em from my phone :-(

A

Anonymous

Have just downloaded the app so will try and upload a couple of pics, many thanx

A

Anonymous

Looks great mate but try keeping it that way that's the marmite rcz red paint but it does look better with them soltice wheels :cool:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: Excellent choice of alloy...I have the same. I have yet to see an Amber Red in the metal. You've made an excellent choice of car in the RCZ...just hope you're not self conscious because you'll attract a LOT of attention in it!! :)

A

Anonymous

Thanx all for the warm welcome peeps.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I have yet to see an Amber Red in the metal. You've made an excellent choice of car in the RCZ...just hope you're not self conscious because you'll attract a LOT of attention in it!! :)

You need to open your eyes min! I'm practically under yer nose!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome Chuzzbutt, you've picked THE MOST exclusive colour (apart from the Asphalt obviously!)...... :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

Thanx Donna, can't wait to pick her up :-D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

I think you're hiding. I've seen blooming heaps of white and black RCZs lately but never you nor Starky. :( The two of you are obviously up and about too early for me as I enjoy week 4 of my holidays...!!! ;)

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I think you're hiding. I've seen blooming heaps of white and black RCZs lately but never you nor Starky. :( The two of you are obviously up and about too early for me as I enjoy week 4 of my holidays...!!! ;)

Typically the one morning I saw Starky, I had the bloody RS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe if you kerb crawl round Dyce enough you'll see us all, that's we all tend to lurk!!!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
mrizzle said:

Typically the one morning I saw Starky, I had the bloody RS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe if you kerb crawl round Dyce enough you'll see us all, that's we all tend to lurk!!!

Sounds rather creepy...I might get lifted as a potential sex pest. :lol: I am headed out to Kemnay of Friday so if I'm out and about that day and so if you are excitedly flashed at (with car headlights I stress...anything else and I really would get lifted) by a white one then it's me.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Sounds rather creepy...I might get lifted as a potential sex pest. :lol: I am headed out to Kemnay of Friday so if I'm out and about that day and so if you are excitedly flashed at (with car headlights I stress...anything else and I really would get lifted) by a white one then it's me.

:lol: :lol: well I'll be at work Fri - with a quick mercy (cake)dash to Costco at lunchtime!!!
Otherwise I'll be in the Rowett carpark on the A96 :) ... look but NAE touchin'!!!