What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie saying Hello :+)

GingerMagic

Reaction score
Hi all.

I just wanted to introduce myself - my name is Kelv and although I'm not an RCZ owner ( although I've owned Peugeot's for years.. ) my current steed is an old Volvo 940.

After some extensive Googling it appears the only direct fitting wheel alternative for the Volvo is the RCZ wheels ( correct pcd, offset and centre bore )

So, I'm after someone local to me that owns an RCZ or has a spare wheel - so I can test fit one to my Volvo before taking the plunge and getting a set online, as the prices are quite high even for tatty examples.

I will do a post in the wanted section if this is the correct protocol, just thought I would introduce myself first

Regards,
Kelv

BexBart

Reaction score
Have a RCZ wheel but miles away in Sheffield. Hope you find someone a little nearer.

GingerMagic

Reaction score
Thanks 👍

To be fair it's a bit of a long shot but you never know unless you ask....

I know a guy called Justin who has an RCZ or two ( along with many other cars ) but he too is quite a way away.

Worse case scenario would be having to go on Farcebook and ask there but I'm loathe to do so.

Thanks again.
Cheers,
Kelv