What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie reporting in.

A

Anonymous

Hey guys, my name is Matias and I'm from Argentina. I registered here to learn more about the RCZ and to find out some further information on the RCZ sports steering wheel I'm currently in love with and I want to install on my 2011 207 GTi (GT).

cya :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Junkers_GTi said:
Hey guys, my name is Matias and I'm from Argentina. I registered here to learn more about the RCZ and to find out some further information on the RCZ sports steering wheel I'm currently in love with and I want to install on my 2011 207 GTi (GT).

cya :greetings-wavingblue:

Stick around matias there is a few members who may change there steering wheel but you must make sure the centre cush(AIRBAG)of your 207gti Fits the rcz wheel as the cush alone costs over £300 GBP i sold a rcz steering wheel on Ebay to buyer from brazil :)

A

Anonymous

THE STEERING WHEEL DOES NOT COME WITH CENTRAL "CUSH" IE AIRBAG :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hey thanks for the advice, the steering wheel I'm looking for is the one equipped on the THP 200. I'm not really looking for leather+alcantara as it is too expensive plus my car has no alcantara at all so in my opinion it won't look as good as the THP 200 all leather steering wheel. This is the one I'm looking for:

If by any chance anyone here wants to upgrade the steering wheel and get rid of the one posted above just let me know, if it is in perfect condition I'll buy it

Cheers! :beer:

A

Anonymous

Totally off topic, but the clock on the sat nav shows 1906hrs whilst the analogue is showing approx 1747hrs.... How come ? But on the bright side it was only 28 centigrade !! :ugeek: