What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

newbie owner soon

A

Anonymous

Tried to save a draft and it got lost - damn.
No matter, hi all, just ordered a Black 156 THP Petrol, all excited, havent been this excited by a car since I bought a new Opel Manta 1.6s in 1978.
Delivery is slated for 16th, didnt realise just how rare these beasts are and couldnt understand why I couldnt get the colour I really wanted (or more accurately the Mrs really wanted) for 14 weeks, no way was I going to wait that long. Wanted one of these since last year, very depressed for teh last few weeks/months so we decided to enjoy our lives a bit more and ordered a new one. Mrs will have to wear flat shoes, her heals go through carpets like you wouldnt believe, or get rubber mats, which fortunately they do. Woke up at 2am thinking , "no heals", didnt feel like then was the best time to tell her, couldnt get back to sleep after that :)

Useful site, expect me to pop in and bore everyone for the next 3 months.

My Focus 2.0 tdi is going to be the winter hack, its got winter tyres fitted and tbh is a great car but nowhere near as beautiful as an RCZ.

Will I look like a soppy old fool in one? Do I give a monkey's? Probably to the first, definitely not to the second. Traded my wifes 1 year old 207 against the RCZ, lost a fortune, do I care? Nop, I fell in loev a year ago and we made the wrong decision then but put it right yesterday.

Matt

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the site Matt :greetings-wavingblue: I traded in my 5 year old 207 GT for my RCZ too! The cars are on opposite end of the spectrum - give me the 207 to park anyday!!!

I fell in love with the RCZ when it was first released too - I'm a Pug girl by heart, this is my 4th one, but I was beginning to think I wouldn't have another one after the 207 as the rest of the range are just so dull nowadays. My head (and my wallet) was telling me it was a bit of a silly car to buy, but the heart won!

We'll be seeing you around, no doubt..........

RCZ1

Reaction score
Matt, you only live once so you may as well live it to the full. You won't be disappointed with the RCZ and the effect it has on you will be with you for a very long time.

Regards the heels. I have summer mats and winter mats and haven't had any problems with heels going through the mats.