What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie needs guideance (HDI quad exhaust)

Black panther

Reaction score
Hello, im new to the forum. I decided to make myself an account after beeing by this site a few times.

But i am looking to buy a quad exhaust as i think it looks sexy as hell on the back of the RCZ. The thing is that i drive a HDI, so if i were to buy a new fox exhaust would it sound bad?
Does anyone have any experience with this, and what are some other good manifacturers to buy from?

JazzyRCZ

Reaction score
Hello, im new to the forum. I decided to make myself an account after beeing by this site a few times.

But i am looking to buy a quad exhaust as i think it looks sexy as hell on the back of the RCZ. The thing is that i drive a HDI, so if i were to buy a new fox exhaust would it sound bad?
Does anyone have any experience with this, and what are some other good manifacturers to buy from?

Find a place that makes custom exhausts it's much cheaper than a branded system and good quality

Pedro

Reaction score
You do get a slight gain performance wise as the Gasses are escaping faster but unfortunately so does your fuel economy ! 😬f

dingley48

Reaction score
tony banks in leeds will build a quad rear for £400 had my 156gt done there fantastic look and sound

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I think the factory option was made by Zunsport. My 200 GT had it, all it consists of is a pipe that runs from the stock back box over to the other side.
Like this :

Black panther

Reaction score
Hehe, thanks for all the replies! i haven't yet bought any exhaust, as some other problems might need some attention from my wallet. And yes, Leeds is quite the stretch for some sound hehe.