What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie in The Cotswolds

dr29dr29

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a quick 'Hi' to everyone.

I just bought a beautiful Shark Grey RCZ in December - and when I'm not out driving it, have spent much of the last month looking out of the window at it on the driveway !

It's a 200bhp GT, and was an ex-demonstrator so has loads of extras including xenon lights, mesh front grille, and black wheels.

Mmmmmm . . . . I love it !!!!!

David

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum David :greetings-wavingblue:

Welcome to the exciting world of RCZ ownership. :D You never lose the urge to stop looking at it (the RCZ that is ;) ).

Enjoy your new toy and don't forget we always like to see pics of these gorgeous cars :thumbup:

Happy miles of motoring.

dr29dr29

Reaction score
Ok . . . . here's the picture !

Attachments

• Image0140 - Copy.jpg
    Image0140 - Copy.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 1,424

dr29dr29

Reaction score
Well I washed a car for the first time since I was about 14 . . . . . and thought I'd better post a new picture of my RCZ as it's so clean !!!

Attachments

• DSCF2941copy (Large).jpg
    DSCF2941copy (Large).jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 1,376
A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum.........Another one from Perrys MK, they do seem to shift some don't they :clap:

A

Anonymous

Hi David,

Welcome to the forum :thumbup:

My name is Marcus , I'm the sales manger at Perrys MK and your shark GT 200 used to be my company car :D

I didn't get to say hello when you brought and collected her as I was on holiday, but many thanks for your business.

I'm glad to see your are enjoying the car , Its a nice one with the xenon vision pack, integral black leather, midnight silver wheels and the feline mesh grill , the whole combo works really well :cool:

Best regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

So then that is the almost RCZ lettered number plate then ? Marcus's old cast off's do tend to reappear on this forum. Only humour. Marcus does like to ensure that all of his former cars get properly treated for the duration of their lives.

A

Anonymous

Hi David,

Welcome to the forum and more importantly you are now part of a very exclusive club, Marcus's 'cast-offs' as Ron puts it !, we have just bought Marcus's latest demonstrator.

I see you have a chrome feline mesh grill, any other bits and pieces from Marcus's RCZ Customisation Service? :D

I hope you enjoy your car :beer:

Cheers, Phantom

dr29dr29

Reaction score
Well thank you all for your welcoming words.

I thought that just owning an RCZ was a pretty select group - I had no idea that owning one of Marcus's 'cast offs' put me in an even more exclusive club !!!

Well he certainly seemed to have taken good care of it, and although Milton Keynes is not exactly my nearest dealer, it was certainly well worth the trip up there all the way from Gloucestershire. His staff were very helpful and most importantly they just happened to have the Shark Grey RCZ that I had always wanted.

I still just can't believe how much positive interest the car always seems to arouse. I still can't get used to returning to it in a car park and finding an appreciative crowd around it !

Happy days :D !!!

David

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the kind words David , I will pass them on to Jonathan :thumbup:

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Hi matey yes as said looks fantastic really good combo shark grey looks brill, hope you
enjoy your new machine just can't wait for mine now!! Roll on march :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

hi everyone!

Just want to greet everyone a good day! Im glad to be part of this forum, regards to all! :beer: