What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie from The Netherlands

A

Anonymous

Helen RCZ said:
Hart said:
Hi Helen,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you do not have to wait too long for your RCZ. It will be worth the wait though.

Steve

Thanks Steve. Do you happen to have a picture of your alloy wheels? I have never seen them upclose and personal.

Helen

Hi Helen,

Here is the link to a couple of photo's of my RCZ:

photo-long-last-t1141.html

Steve

A

Anonymous

Hart said:
Helen RCZ said:
Hart said:
Hi Helen,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you do not have to wait too long for your RCZ. It will be worth the wait though.

Steve

Thanks Steve. Do you happen to have a picture of your alloy wheels? I have never seen them upclose and personal.

Helen

Hi Helen,

Here is the link to a couple of photo's of my RCZ:

photo-long-last-t1141.html

Steve

Thanks Steve. So many wheels to choose from. I thought " your" wheels would look great under a Mercury Grey RCZ. But I kind of like the wheels I have ordered.
So many decisions....Sigh...

A

Anonymous

Helen RCZ said:
Thanks Steve. So many wheels to choose from. I thought " your" wheels would look great under a Mercury Grey RCZ. But I kind of like the wheels I have ordered.
So many decisions....Sigh...

There are some photo's of a Mercury Grey with Midnight Silver alloys in the in the photo section. There are too many choices though. I struggled for ages before making my choices and I still wonder if I made the right ones. :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: the RCZ is a great car.. you're going to love it! :dance:

A

Anonymous

Rob ... Helen is right. There's more than Amsterdam. Visit The Hague and the seashore. Must more interesting than chasing drugs at the red light district when ur RCZ is being stolen from under your nose (to venture the public opinion about Amsterdam in most foreign countiries ...).

Helen, wanneer krijg jij eigenlijk jouw RCZ? Er zit ineens veel tempo in de afleveringen. Ik kreeg gister bericht dat die van mij een maand eerder wordt verwacht.

A

Anonymous

jonker said:
Rob ... Helen is right. There's more than Amsterdam. Visit The Hague and the seashore. Must more interesting than chasing drugs at the red light district when ur RCZ is being stolen from under your nose (to venture the public opinion about Amsterdam in most foreign countiries ...).

Helen, wanneer krijg jij eigenlijk jouw RCZ? Er zit ineens veel tempo in de afleveringen. Ik kreeg gister bericht dat die van mij een maand eerder wordt verwacht.

I have only just ordered. The planning is May / June 2011. The Dutch importer has been allocated more RCZ's then the previous year. So more cars are coming towards Holland. I would not mind a call like that from the dealership ;-)

FGRob

Reaction score
jonker said:

Hi Jonker - Yep worked in the Hague (Aramco) plus a few others, also spent time down in Delft and Rotterdam, all good fun

Rob.

A

Anonymous

welcome Helen

I used to own a Cooper S also, you may feel that the 156 is a slightly underpowered compared to the mini, but essentially they use the same engine now and you will smile alot more driving the RCZ and have so many admiring looks, and at the car....

I do not know about the Netherlands but here in the UK there are to many minis on the roads now, hardly any RCZ 's, but then us RCZ drivers are a little bit more special than others

Oh Enjoy the wait for it..

A

Anonymous

robbo said:
welcome Helen

I used to own a Cooper S also, you may feel that the 156 is a slightly underpowered compared to the mini, but essentially they use the same engine now and you will smile alot more driving the RCZ and have so many admiring looks, and at the car....

I do not know about the Netherlands but here in the UK there are to many minis on the roads now, hardly any RCZ 's, but then us RCZ drivers are a little bit more special than others

Oh Enjoy the wait for it..

From 211 bhp to 156 bhp will be a bit of a shock. I will see how I get on and maybe spice up the 1.6 thp to 190 bhp. Getting the car is a first priority ;-)