What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie from Portsmouth UK

A

Anonymous

Hi All

Picked up my Launch Edition RCZ on Saturday and have never looked forward to and enjoyed a car so much!

Have owned 2 other Peugeots in the past, a 106 Quicksilver which was my first car and my last car was a Peugeot 207 GT.

The RCZ will be my 6th car and as I have already said its the first car I have actually genuinely been excited about! :D

A

Anonymous

Welcome good choise of colour any photos :text-welcomewave: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Cheers for the welcome will get some pictures on as soon as I can!

A

Anonymous

Welcome. Happy driving. Enjoy.........................

A

Anonymous

:wtf: Launch edition :wtf: what's that :?:
Oh and welcome, I'm a newbie here too :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
:wtf: Launch edition :wtf: what's that :?:
Oh and welcome, I'm a newbie here too :greetings-wavingblue:
I'd like to know that too. Welcome to the forum :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

You may try to take our (RCZ) crown but you'll never take our freeeeeeedom (....or RCZs)!!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Launch edition RCZ is the special edition that was launched before they officially went on sale. Pearl white with all the extras including the elusive smoked chrome arches, I believe. 200 of them if I remember rightly.

A

Anonymous

Ah ok, so there's not a new edition out right now then?? Apart from that brown dollup thing that there talking about, forget the name now( horrible colour inside and out) brownstone :thumbdown:
Was worried there for a bit, picking my ashpalt up on Friday and thought it was out of date already :lol:

A

Anonymous

U jammy sod ur car my be cream but u got them sexy smoked arches i wanted em :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
U jammy sod ur car my be cream but u got them sexy smoked arches i wanted em :mrgreen:
I did too settled for champagne :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

Sorry for late reply been away! Yer it is the pearl white launch edition which the last few post mentioned! One issue with it though is that the smoked chrome arches corroded and were replaced with a numbered standard arch! That is why they don't make smoked chrome anymore as most of them tarnish and go bad! :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Welcome, am a newbie myself and still waiting to collect. I'm just as excited as you sound. Like a kid at Xmas :-D

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2