What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie from North Yorkshire

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Les here ( Verminator ) N.Yorks.
I have been on and looking around the forum for the last month or so ....
a little about myself first of all I have a 2ltr hdi 2014 in mercury grey .and have named her The Grey lady.
I have and still am working in the Pest control industry for over 30 years love the job never two days are the same... I could tell you all a story or two
My brother is always on here you might know him Plecodoras .but RCZ lovers Iam the good looking one LOL..
My hobbies are ham radio for the past 20 to 30 years ..and fishing ..now that the boring stuff out of the way here is
some pix of my Z..
Introducing The sexy looking Grey Lady...

So The Grey Lady has now got even SEXIER and Very HOT....

And now wears a New ID Tag....What do you all think ?

Hope to meet you some day

Les and Kaz... with The Grey Lady...

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: welcome :text-welcomewave:

You are very welcome, despite your brother :lol: ;)

Cracking looking Z you have there, loving the interior, but I am a bit biased :eusa-whistle:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Les, great intro :clap: the gray lady is looking stunning matey those seats are class :thumbup: and your new plate just tops off a beautiful RCZ.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
:greetings-wavingblue: welcome :text-welcomewave:

You are very welcome, despite your brother :lol: ;)

Cracking looking Z you have there, loving the interior, but I am a bit biased :eusa-whistle:

Thanks for your comments

Drive safe in your Z

cheers
Les

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Hi Les, great intro :clap: the gray lady is looking stunning matey those seats are class :thumbup: and your new plate just tops off a beautiful RCZ.

Thanks mate been a long wait this week for all the paper work and all done and dusted yesterday .
Not been on road yet but weekend is there !!!!!

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Verminator said:
a little about myself first of all I have a 2ltr hdi 2014 in mercury grey .and have named her The Grey lady.
I have and still am working in the Pest control industry for over 30 years love the job never two days are the same... I could tell you all a story or two
My brother is always on here you might know him Plecodoras .but RCZ lovers Iam the good looking one LOL..
My hobbies are ham radio for the past 20 to 30 years ..and fishing ..now that the boring stuff out of the way here is
some pix of my Z..

Hey you lot don't believe a word he says LOL.... good looking one - really !!?? :D

and I could tell you all a tale or two......

Well cracking pictures of your " Grey Lady " Les, I wonder how you managed to get them on here??

Ha ha, anyway about time and lurve the new number plate - well jel - cheers. :beer: :crazy:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Verminator said:
some pix of my Z..

Thanks to all who has made me welcome on here ....just wanted to add a few more snaps

and a Big thank-you to Lew for the excellent job on the car mats ..

what do you all think?

Les n Co.

Guppy

Reaction score
Verminator said:
Verminator said:
some pix of my Z..

Thanks to all who has made me welcome on here ....just wanted to add a few more snaps

what do you all think?

Les n Co.
Alright Les...

The car looks great and even better with a 'hot plate, So when are you next showing of your proud Grey Lady?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Guppy said:
Verminator said:
Verminator said:
some pix of my Z..

what do you all think?

Les n Co.
Alright Les...

The car looks great and even better with a 'hot plate, So when are you next showing of your proud Grey Lady?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well we will be at The cars in the park 23rd September at Lotherton Hall and looking forward to seeing all the other brothers and sisters of the Grey Lady..