What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

newbie from Bolton

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

just thought id introduce myself, im from Bolton and have just (30 mins ago) driven away the demonstrator from Perrys Bolton, its a black HDI diesel GT RCZ, never thought Id buy a pug but got to say they look very nice, my back ground is westfields and other fast cars, my previous car was a megane RS250, so im looking for a bit more eco from this one :)

Just thought Id say hello and go and read the rest of the forum :)

Cheers

John

A

Anonymous

welcome john i dont think your new car will disapoint you :thumbup: infact if your like the rest of us on the forum you just want to keep driving it . can you post some pics of this shiney purchase asap :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi mel, welcome to forum- you have ordered same model as i have but mine is amber red though. im certain you will be happy with the rcz and enjoy the forum

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum John :greetings-wavingblue:

I'm sure you won't be disappointed with your new RCZ - its a brilliant car :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new beauty and I'm sure you will find loads of information and advice on this forum.

Enjoy :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hi John and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Congrats on your choice of car, methinks you will be well pleased. Hope you enjoy the forum too :thumbup:

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

you seem a friendly bunch :) I took some pics so will post some soon.

A

Anonymous

well done on a good purchase :clap:

and dont forget to put those pics up on here

ENJOY

A

Anonymous

I don't think you will be disappointed with it I have been following the car from concept to production I ordered it last February from Perrys in Bolton took delivery in June I love it far better than I expected. Mine is the Rcz 156gt Mercury grey got a few extras which was worth the extra cash.
You will have to post some pics on here - Enjoy !
Just a quick question to anyone who already has an RCZ has anyone noticed large holes under the bottom of the inside of the doors, Mine went into peugeot for a few minor problems and when I got it back the gromits which covered these had been removed, when I spoke to them they said they had never been there in the first place which I know isn't the case as when I wash my car I always take time to dry the underside of the doors so I know they were there.
Cheers !

A

Anonymous

will look at mine tomorrow, but i thought holes should be there to let water out of door.

A

Anonymous

I'll put some pics up tomorrow, does anyone have any pics of a black one with black wheels? mine are the standard 19's in silver, im thinking of getting mine powder coated black.

Is there many RCZ guys around the Bolton area? is there a local meet?

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum John.

I travel through Bolton quite a bit (did some work on the new college) so I'll keep my eyes open for you.

My black GT always turns heads in Bolton so be prepared for the same treatment.

See you around pal.

Beef