What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie - Danny - RCZ 666 - 200bhp - With Photos

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys!

OMG ive been away from this site for a long time and I miss you all. Im glad to be back...

Since the last time i was on here, Ive had the car lowered 20mm and Ive just recently put 20" Rims on it...!

The Lowering makes the car look much better and makes it handle even better than it already did when stock standard...

And the 20s! OMG i love them! It makes the car look sooooo much better and fills the guards up a little bit more... I cant wait to put photos up to show yous all!

I got 235/35/20 Michelin tyres on the rims, which are only 2mm bigger than the original 19" tyres that were on there, so my speedo is pretty much spot on or the same.

I had to put 20mm spacers on becoz finding wheels that looked good with a 26 offset where impossible to find! but the spacers made the wheels sit exactly where the original wheels sat... so the drive and handling are pretty much the same as when it had the stock wheels on...

Looking at my car now, ive decided to lower it another 20mm... it will look much better again...

ill put pictures up very soon before i lower it, and then ill post more pictures after i lower it, again...

Mods im gonna do in the next month are... Remap, Custome Quad exhausts and Change the front chrome grill strips to black, then my car will be done... for the time being... until i think of something else...

Stay Tuned... :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ666 said:
Hi Guys!

OMG ive been away from this site for a long time and I miss you all. Im glad to be back...

Since the last time i was on here, Ive had the car lowered 20mm and Ive just recently put 20" Rims on it...!

The Lowering makes the car look much better and makes it handle even better than it already did when stock standard...

And the 20s! OMG i love them! It makes the car look sooooo much better and fills the guards up a little bit more... I cant wait to put photos up to show yous all!

I got 235/35/20 Michelin tyres on the rims, which are only 2mm bigger than the original 19" tyres that were on there, so my speedo is pretty much spot on or the same.

I had to put 20mm spacers on becoz finding wheels that looked good with a 26 offset where impossible to find! but the spacers made the wheels sit exactly where the original wheels sat... so the drive and handling are pretty much the same as when it had the stock wheels on...

Looking at my car now, ive decided to lower it another 20mm... it will look much better again...

ill put pictures up very soon before i lower it, and then ill post more pictures after i lower it, again...

Mods im gonna do in the next month are... Remap, Custome Quad exhausts and Change the front chrome grill strips to black, then my car will be done... for the time being... until i think of something else...

Stay Tuned... :)

All sounds very interesting!! Has the ride been compromised with the 20s? Looking forward to seeing some pics of it as it is and after your further modifications!

A

Anonymous

Rather you than me. I love mine the way Peugeot designed it. I shall stick with my cosmetic personalisations. Shall keep an eye out for the photo's.

A

Anonymous

I like the debadged rear end! Don't you have license plates on the front out there? I looks good without one.

A

Anonymous

Hey Guys...

About the ride of the 20's, i cant really feel a difference from the 19's to the 20's as its only a small upgrade... and 22s was just way too big... so putting 20's on didnt really make much of a difference in ride comfort, but cosmetically its made my baby look alot better in my opinion and made me alot happier...

I cant wait to put photos up to show you guys, so im gonna put a photo that i took a few days ago... its not how i wanted to show you my car, as its not complete, but i really
wanna get your opinions about how it looks... the car is not washed, and not lowered to the height that i want it to be, but here it is anyway...

Ill put more photos up when its been lowered and washed...

:)

Attachments

• rcz20s.jpg
    rcz20s.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 792
A

Anonymous

About my front number plates, i just took them off that one time becoz i was getting the car detailed...

But yeah in Australia we gotta have the front plates on...

Confirmed... the car is getting lowered another inch in 2 weeks... So it might just be the lowest RCZ in the world soon... :)

A

Anonymous

Looks awesome 666 :beer:

Talking about debadging, I'll be removing mine when I collect it at the end of this week. I love the look :mrgreen:

I'm also thinking of replacing the rear lion (I presume its just stuck on too :eusa-think: ) with the RCZ badge. Has anyone done this? Can anyone photoshop it for me to see what it would look like please?

A

Anonymous

Hey... here's the photos as promised...

The car has been lowered a total of almost 3 inches at the back and almost 2.5 inches at the front...

Could my baby be the lowest RCZ around?

Attachments

• IMG_3694.JPG
    IMG_3694.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_3695.JPG
    IMG_3695.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_3696.JPG
    IMG_3696.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 668
  • IMG_3697.JPG