What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie - Danny - RCZ 666 - 200bhp - With Photos

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys!

Im so happy to be joining other RCZ Owners and Fans! My name is Danny, Im 29, and im from Sydney, Australia...

Ive had my Black 200bhp Manual RCZ now for 2 weeks and im INLOVE WITH HER!!!

I was REALLY lucky in having to only wait 1 week and 1 day for my RCZ as she just arrived in Australia as i made the purchase! It had very minor differences to what i would have oredered, being the wheels where midnight silver instead of the normal silver rims you see everywhere on adverts, which it the only difference i would have made, but looking at my car now, im glad i got left with that choice, coz its looks amazing, and meaner...!

Ive already ordered the Eibach Lowering springs to drop it 20mm, and ive also ordered custom number plates Being "RCZ 666". with Silver Characters and Black Background.

Other things ive ordered are the top chrome strip at the front, im gonna make that black so as to give it a more aggressive look and make the nose look lower and meaner... and im keeping the bottom two strips chrome...

Im gonna fit the Quad exhausts soon, but im just finding the best way to do it, as its not an option here in Australia... Plus im wanting to get it Chipped, but im still studying which chip is best... you guys might be able to help alot with that...

Ill be putting 20 inch Rims on it soon, with possibly 22 inch rims going on if they do fit... ill keep yous posted on what I do...

Ive de-badged the rear "PEUGEOT" AND "RCZ" badges from the rear as i think it looks cleaner, neater and fatter from the Butt...

Here are a few photos of MY BABY! And ill be Putting up more photos with every Modification i do...

Nice to Meet you guys!

Attachments

• IMG_0930.JPG
    IMG_0930.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 3,936
  • IMG_0920.JPG
    IMG_0920.JPG
    169.4 KB · Views: 3,937
  • IMG_0933.JPG
    IMG_0933.JPG
    226.6 KB · Views: 3,937
  • IMG_0921.JPG
    IMG_0921.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 3,937
A

Anonymous

Welcome! :dance:
The beastie looks fantastic mate! How difficult is the debadge?
I dont think theres anyone on here yet that has been brave enough to chip their car although you will see a few threads on the issue.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the Welcome! And thanks for the compliment!

The de-badging is Soooooo Easy! They're just stuck on with some strong double sided tape, and it should take you less than 5 minutes to carefully peel them off. After that, just clean and wipe the area, and it will look like they were never there!

A

Anonymous

Looking good :thumbup: I'm now tempted to debadge mine, when it stops raining I might have a go

A

Anonymous

My New Plates are Ready! RCZ.666

I will put photos up soon!

They look Much Better than the standard plates!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
RCZ666 said:
My New Plates are Ready! RCZ.666

I will put photos up soon!

They look Much Better than the standard plates!

Looks great and welcome !!!

I pick my RCZ up on Saturday and I asked the dealership to debadge it, including the Lion, now I am wondering if I should just leave the Lion in place or not ???

Oh and I like your new plate VERY MUCH !!!

A

Anonymous

I'd keep the Lion badge on Zombie... coz ive seen an RCZ with all badges off, and it looks too plain and empty... But its totally up to you! plus you can put a new Lion Badge on later if you decide to change your mind...

Here are some pics of my Baby! with the new Plates!

Attachments

• IMG_0986.JPG
    IMG_0986.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 3,872
  • IMG_0981.JPG
    IMG_0981.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 3,871
  • IMG_0968.JPG
    IMG_0968.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 3,872
  • IMG_0970.JPG
    IMG_0970.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 3,872

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
RCZ666 said:
I'd keep the Lion badge on Zombie... coz ive seen an RCZ with all badges off, and it looks too plain and empty... But its totally up to you! plus you can put a new Lion Badge on later if you decide to change your mind...

Yeah I was thinking the same about the Lion so I rang the dealership and told them to keep that on but remove Peugeot and RCZm can't really see them since my car is white.

Still loving the reg plate :twisted:

HAILz \m/

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZ666

Welcome to the group and congratulations. I'm also in Sydney and there are a few of us Australians on here. Which part of Sydney are you from. You'll often find me around the Gladesville area during the day. I've also got RCZ plates in the new European style. There is also another Sydney sider on here with a black RCZ. I'm sure he will pop up and say Hi.

Hope to see you around.

A

Anonymous

Hey RCZooM!

Thanks for your kind words...

I was just about to write a comment on wether there are any Sydney Residents on this forum and there is! Nice to meet you, and your car looks awesome!

I live in Bella Vista Waters, and i think ive seen you driving your car around... im very sure ive seen your RCZ before...

I drive my RCZ to work everyday, and I drive it on my days off on tuesdays and thursdays... so we might see eachother on those days! Im always on the lookout for other fellow RCZ owners!

If there are any other Sydney Residents, Comment here and say Hi!

I will put more photos up next week when i hopefully get the front Grill top chrome strip changed to black, and hopefully have the car lowered if the springs arrive... i hope i hope i hope!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for loving my Rego Plates Zombie!

I love them too! haha

It a devilish plate for a devilish car!

A

Anonymous

Love the plates, very cool.

All my colleagues keep on saying I shouldn't be ordering a French car (they all drive VW, Audi, BMW) so I actually like the Peugeot badge to remind them the nicest car in the car park isn't German :D

A

Anonymous

Hi Danny :wave:

WOW!! Stunning!! :thumbup: Will you be looking to covert to a quad exhaust? ;)

A

Anonymous

Hey axis... Yeah i will be looking to get the Quad Exhausts for my car...

A

Anonymous

Looks good! Would love to see some pics when it's lowered though- I am looking in to lowering mine.

A

Anonymous

My Baby is getting lowered on the 9th of August... 8 days time...

I will put photos up as soon as i can...

I cant wait to see what she'll look like!

A

Anonymous

Yo Danny

You are a dare devil like me, going ahead to do mods. A lot drivers are pretty much hesitant. Lowering the car will sure look great , unfortunately in my country, the are a lot of bumps and worst is that they even put bumps on the tipof an upward slope so I got a lot of screeeeeching when herring out if the carpark. But in all cases, fortunately the height of the car is not like a saloon so stillwint suck that bad ST the present height . Are you inserting spacers? So you got pictures of your lowered car as yet?

A

Anonymous

hi mate do you have any pictures of it lowered yet and what brand did you use?

thanks

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
Welcome! :dance:
The beastie looks fantastic mate! How difficult is the debadge?
I dont think theres anyone on here yet that has been brave enough to chip their car although you will see a few threads on the issue.

My clumsy oaf OH took my 'Z' off with a lambswool mitt, so I reckon it must be pretty easy! :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Fantastic looking motor lovely polish on her must have taken you hours :)

R1