What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie, and reverse cam advise please

Delboysrobin

Reaction score
Hi all thanks for the add, I have the 1.6 manual gearbox version in silver and also the Auto gearbox version in black, I prefer the Auto. I am wanting to fit a wireless reverse cam, any advise out there folks, for a camera system?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, I have seen the wireless cameras that are integrated with a replacement number plate light but I think they will only work with the multi media system with the nav screen, My Ng4 system has a audio video connection in the glove box to facilitate this. Not sure about the rt6 system though.

Delboysrobin

Reaction score
Hi and welcome, I have seen the wireless cameras that are integrated with a replacement number plate light but I think they will only work with the multi media system with the nav screen, My Ng4 system has a audio video connection in the glove box to facilitate this. Not sure about the rt6 system though.

Delboysrobin

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick response and info, I have the standard head unit, and was considering the wireless camera system utilising a clip on over the mirror monitor, so was wondering if other members of the forum had success with their set up.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I have seen those but haven’t heard of anyone using one, If I had the standard head unit I would swap for one of the new integrated multimedia systems it looks like there are a few on the market that are virtually plug and play now.