What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Newbie and outsider with an 308

A

Anonymous

Hello everyone

I'm new here and in general a newbie to everything with cars. Additionally I'm not from the UK, so with my car and my nationality I really hope I'm still being accepted here :)

To my background:
I'm a computer science student in Switzerland and I'm generally interested in everything that's considered technical.

My car:
I just recently bought a Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI sport FAP 110 2009.
It has around 145'000 KM on it.
Color is grey.
... don't know what else I can say :p

My mods:
None so far. I'm looking forward to do any mod that I can afford with a budged close to zero :helpme:
yes yes I know that is an ambitious goal but I'm sure I can pimp my car a bit ... at least visualy :dance:

so, thats me :)

Oh yes, for all the english teachers here, my native language is German (Swissgerman actually) so please be gentle with me if I happen to make some mistakes :)

regards

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Welcome.
We have no prejudice here, and I think we are all seeking mods for zero money :lol:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: friendly bunch on here there are quite a few contributing members on here that don't own RCZs no problem at all :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Du bist hier willkommen Shiryk wie jeder !

Iche liebe die Schweiz und Osterreich. Und fahren die alpinen Strassen.

Now for a bit of broad Yorkshire....

By eck lad tha's welcome on ere like anyan so tha dunt aft t wurry bout nowt ere !

Some thing I have noticed about our European brothers and sisters, is they are'nt as hung up on the higher mileage cars as we are when they get to 100k miles. I guess the maths is quite different when considering 100k km is actually 63,000 miles and we wouldn't be concerned with that, and as a 100k miles = 160,934km it just doesn't have the same impact. ... I so easy digress !!!! LOL

:text-welcomewave: :auto-car:

CircuitMonkey

Reaction score
Welcome,
For the time being I also have a first generation 308 1.6 HDI and a RCZ GT 200 so I can bridge the divide
The only modifications I did for the 308 was an after market stereo with Bluetooth and cruise control, the later being very cheap to do
That said the Mrs wants to go car shopping today so may not have the 308 for much longer

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk