What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New tyres - Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

E.C.Ewe

Reaction score
Just had a set of 4 put on my R and first impressions are that they are good, very good tyres and can see why they are highly rated. I got them from ATS Euromaster £588 all in which although a lot of cash but was far far cheaper than anyone else was offering them as ATS have a very good deal on Michelin tyres at the moment. I was also told I qualify for a free dash cam as well as I bought 4 tyres. Not sure what quality the camera will be. Was going to use F1 tyres but their cheapest was £648.00 which quickly changed to £707 fully fitted. Their promise that they refuse to be beaten on price is a load of rubbish as they never replied to my request for a price match. Anyway the MPS 4Ss are on my car now, performing and looking good.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Had them on mine for a good few years now. I have been very impressed. I’ve had the car for @ 8 years & I think they’re the best tyres I’ve had.

indoldn

Reaction score
Just had a set of 4 put on my R and first impressions are that they are good, very good tyres and can see why they are highly rated. I got them from ATS Euromaster £588 all in which although a lot of cash but was far far cheaper than anyone else was offering them as ATS have a very good deal on Michelin tyres at the moment. I was also told I qualify for a free dash cam as well as I bought 4 tyres. Not sure what quality the camera will be. Was going to use F1 tyres but their cheapest was £648.00 which quickly changed to £707 fully fitted. Their promise that they refuse to be beaten on price is a load of rubbish as they never replied to my request for a price match. Anyway the MPS 4Ss are on my car now, performing and looking good.
£588 sound good for PS4S. I am looking to upgrade my tyres in the near future. Was considering the new Bridgestone Potenza Sport, but if the price difference is not much I'd probably go for PS4S as seem to be the benchmark UUHP tyres.

Kerr

Reaction score

Just looked online. £588 is a great deal for a set. They are great tyres. I never check ATS for deals. I will next time I need tyres.

The website says the dashcam is a Road Angel Halo Go Dashcam worth £100. Sell it on eBay and it'll make the tyre deal even better.

Goodbye

Reaction score
Tyres are best thing for improving handling of the car, nothing on car beats them
Cheers

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Indeed.
Good tyres and the pressure applied to them. Playing with the pressure also gives a lot of changes to ride comfort, agility, steering feedback and wear.
Start with a great foundation which a PS4S and also the PS4 is (which I currently use on my daily driver) and then play with the pressure within given range to find the sweet spot for your style of driving.

E.C.Ewe

Reaction score
Indeed.
Good tyres and the pressure applied to them. Playing with the pressure also gives a lot of changes to ride comfort, agility, steering feedback and wear.
Start with a great foundation which a PS4S and also the PS4 is (which I currently use on my daily driver) and then play with the pressure within given range to find the sweet spot for your style of driving.

I currently have the tyre pressure at 34psi all round as given by Peugeot.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
I had 31 on the front and 30 on the rear on the R when cold.
While driving the pressure rises and it usually went up to 34-36 PSI when warmed up.