What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New toy........? Can you guess what it is?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Right for a while now (well about 2 years)' I've been thinking about getting a car that would become a project. Something that I could give some TLC to and make into something beautiful. Something that could be pampered and would be used just in the summer / good weather. A convertible is my thinking because however beautiful I think my Pearl is, I do miss open top driving. Of course, Pearl would still be with me :thumbup:

I've had a bit of a love affair for a particular car for quite some time now and I've seen two that are for sale that I really, really like. Women seem to drive these cars more then men, but there are still men that love them to bits.

Can you guess what this car is?
Clues: you don't see too many on the road
It's offers open top driving
It's not a sporty drive
It's a bit of a classic (with prices going up so a sound investment)

Let's see if anyone can guess what it is. :D

FGRob

Reaction score
One of these: :eusa-whistle: :D

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
only 20,000 were made.
20,000 is quite alot. Only 300 were made of my scimitar ss1. And 500 of my scimitar gte. Now thats what i call rare :thumbup: