What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New to the family

Valex

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Time to present myself but it is already a week that I read this forum.
I just took my new RCZ at home, a nice white pearl Limited edition with carbon fiber roof and mirrors covers.
On the arcs is reported limited editions 110/200, could you please give me more information about this limited edition?
Is the carbon fiber original from Peugeot or if it is something the previous owner added?
12.jpg
Oh yes, 19" wheels 😍

The rest of my 1000 questions I'm going to post in the correct sections :).

Blondie

Reaction score
The launch edition is what you have got yourself there its fully loaded and was only 200 made in the world and you have got yourself a Fantastic looking one
Happy motoring
Blondie (Kaz)

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Time to present myself but it is already a week that I read this forum.
I just took my new RCZ at home, a nice white pearl Limited edition with carbon fiber roof and mirrors covers.
On the arcs is reported limited editions 110/200, could you please give me more information about this limited edition?
Is the carbon fiber original from Peugeot or if it is something the previous owner added?
View attachment 10877
Oh yes, 19" wheels 😍

The rest of my 1000 questions I'm going to post in the correct sections :).
Hi and welcome, I also have a launch edition, they were 200 specials built to commemorate 200 years of Peugeot they were €35500 and had to be bud for via the internet sale the first 200 customers who paid their money in full got one 10 months later!
they come with the carbon roof and mirrors 19” Matt black alloys ng4 media system black pack, vision pack and all Pearl white in colour they all originally came with smoke chrome roof arches but most were replaced for standard silver under a recall because of bad water staining mine still has the original arches but they have been painted gloss black but this has covered the limited edition number up 😟
Only 36 made it to the UK so are very rare
What mileage has yours done?

Valex

Reaction score
Hi, thank you for your information!
I live in the Netherlands but I'm Italian. Never thought to buy a france car in my life :rolleyes:! 🤣
But this one is an exception, from my studies it is built in Austria. And my girlfriend has a 207CC ;).
I was looking for an Alfa Romeo GT but I saw it and I fell in love 😍.
Before bring her at home I spent a week on internet! Falling asleep at 1 - 2 in the night 😴!

Km 109.000.
What is the black pack and the vision pack?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Black pack is full gloss black front grill and black powder coated brake callipers, vision pack is Xenon headlights with follow me home feature.
Mine has only 53,000km