What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New to site

A

Anonymous

Hi
Was told about this site by another RCZ only, so thought i would give it a go. Had my RCZ since September, actually ordered it in May. Its the Diesel GT in white with Lama leather, leather dash etc. Really pleased with the car so far, never thought id go for a peugeot, past cars from new being Lexus 220d & Saab 93. Travel in and around Burton on Trent area but have only seen one other, so i guess the question is, anyone know of any in and around Burton.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mack 1 :greetings-wavingblue:

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your RCZ. Not too many of us around - which is a good thing :!:
Which white did you go for - Pearl or Opal?

A

Anonymous

Hi Mack1 and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: and also the Owners' Club. We're still very scarce on the ground. There's another mercury grey in my town and apart from it I never see another on my travels. Still, it's nice to be exclusive for as long as that lasts!

A

Anonymous

Welcome Mack 1

You will find loads of interesting info on here

At the moment you have more chance of seeing rocking horse doo-ings. I live in Swindon have only seen one in White

FGRob

Reaction score
Hi Mack1.

Welcome - if you are feeling the need to see another RCZ come over to Stoke, but again I've only seen 3 others in the area and one of those was a great looking Charcoal one in a window :dance: :thumbup:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

hi mack 1
not to far away from you in lichfield not many around the area hope your enjoying the pug :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: